Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

tenor (2) (4).gif

J23 was made late on the sole links tweeted it out and almost 15 minutes later he tweeted. He’s been slipping.

Help a brother out who's last cop was space Jams in 2016, to get through on footsites on desktop for the hyper royals, should I clear my cookies and cache? Bc I couldn't even get past waiting line for these so no chance I could cop cart orders from last night

Help a brother out who's last cop was space Jams in 2016, to get through on footsites on desktop for the hyper royals, should I clear my cookies and cache? Bc I couldn't even get past waiting line for these so no chance I could cop cart orders from last night

Not a sure-fire trick at all, but on FNL, I usually have an Incognito Window as well as a Normal Window open. Oddly, the Ingognito Window usually opens first. It may get you blocked faster but works sometimes.

Just got tracking from JD too. Really wanted to double on these as they have always been one of my favorite Js of all time. Glad that order went through and glad to see a few were able to secure pairs at retail to actually wear.

Back
Top Bottom