Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Casual Friday fit
1618633819275.jpeg

E488EE1F-58A3-4759-A6AC-2B5B02397D9D.jpeg

Still waiting for UPS to update my JD order :ohwell:

Finally got the update

Might get delivered today if it arrives at my local UPS before they load the trucks but it still says Sunday.

Excited to see these in-person. Wish I still had the 2009 for comparison

Edit:

Shoe arrived at my local UPS this morning but of course USPS wants to make money so it's being transferred to them. :smh:

Went from Sunday to Tuesday :rolleyes

Last edited:
Well let me get my respect back...lol. I'm actually 11 pairs in. Dont know how but I forgot about my Metallic 5s and my Jordan 5 Wings. Thus the reason I didnt want to get the PSG 5s because I always forget about the Metallics. I'm a sucker for the numbers on the sides I guess...

Sad when you have so much you forget...lol

20210416_170753.jpg
20210416_170813.jpg
20210416_170833.jpg

Wings 5s on feet...

20210416_171933.jpg
just barely redeemed yourself

would have exceedingly redeemed yourself if you would have just posted the black/metallic V's

first time in a while where they denied me on nike chat when I asked them to apply the medical discount after purchasing on SNKRS

I have another bullet in my chamber though...will try again

Huh? Man I place orders through snkrs all the time and ask them to apply the discount after I placed the order. Only 1 person in about 4 yrs have told me no, it can't be done. I just hung up and called right back and the next rep applied it. Sucks that they took it back down to 10% from 20% now.

Difference being, there wasn't a massive recall on these that we know of.

recall had nothing to do with Nike restocks GRs. My pair had no issue no pink. Others had no issue either

Then people got instore pairs and pairs from Nike with pink.

it was a simple restock that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom