Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

so fresh and so clean
1618889925208.jpeg

A5428E5D-2E42-47F7-A226-6C1AAF65F6CF.jpeg

I canceled my order with Kickscrew tonight since the shoe took too long to ship
I ordered it on the 10th

These pricks charged me a restocking fee of $45.75 since they never got the shoe and it says on the site in stock so why the hell are they charging me a fee.
That’s very misleading if I would’ve known that it was a pre-order I wouldn’t of ordered the shoes

The excuse was they were coming in from China and they haven’t passed customs it’s been like this from last week since their located in HK.

i canceled an order last year with KC and this didn’t happen
This the first time I had a problem with this site.

Last edited:
I canceled my order with Kickscrew tonight since the shoe took too long to ship
I ordered it on the 10th

These pricks charged me a restocking fee of $45.75 since they never got the shoe and it says on the site in stock so why the hell are they charging me a fee.
That’s very misleading if I would’ve known that it was a pre-order I wouldn’t of ordered the shoes

The excuse was they were coming in from China and they haven’t passed customs it’s been like this from last week since their located in HK.

i canceled an order last year with KC and this didn’t happen
This the first time I had a problem with this site.

i just got confirmation from them last night about FedEx. My last order with them took just as long too

Maybe it’s actually just someone who didn’t like the rough suede and is selling to get rid of them. 🤔
I don't like these nearly as much as I did the pair I had years ago. I'm thinking about just using these as trade bait or something down the line. Haven't decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom