Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

not all size are $270 so check

shipped faster then stockx and a little cheaper

Looks like a mixed bag of Ws and Ls. Congrats to those that hit, and sorry to my AJ5 fan friends that didn't :-/ I got a delayed W on my main SNKRS account after thinking I took the L. Sort of a grail for an OG to be able to finally grab <3

Don't get your hopes up reading this if you're a 9.5 or 10 folks, got through right after it was posted and they're both sold out.

All sizes are sold out. The ghost charges issue has been a thing with finish line for years. People get through 30+ min after release and got no confirmation email and a pending PayPal charge then an hour later the charge is gone.

Hit on one FTL app last night but the bus I was waiting on never came so as I started walking home my phone died.. get home plug it in check the app and see it says I was too late to confirm and missed my chance.

Now all L's today.. I can't stand this **** anymore. I can't win even if I win.

Currently playing the atc game on footlocker.
Lol has been on queue since 6:50 am
1E0023AA-D2FA-4263-9E25-A3F88EE101A0.png

L's everywhere.. pending for 20 min on SNKRS.. this **** would only happen to me.. at least tell me you ****ing blocked me and give me my L like always. Hate this ****.

If anyone has a line on a 10.5 please let me know.

If it makes you feel any better, which it probably won't... I struck out miserably too.

|l |l |l |l |l |l

Finish line still has pairs, just got thru. Seems like they made a lot of pairs of these 🔥

Tried checkin out but jus ghost charges and say none available

Same here. I did this like 4 times, then it took me back to that BS "WAITING" screen.

rolleyes01.gif

I'm about to just give up, in 15 minutes.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Got through on JD. My size shows up but of course, I cart and try to check out and the item is "unavailable"

Yall have a good day. Deciding on if I will chase these on the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom