Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I might go hit up my local military base after work to see if they have these....

From what I’ve heard about SNKRS it doesn’t matter how fast your are if it’s a LEO (let everyone order) drop as long as you’re in within the first 2 minutes. It’s essentially a random draw as to who gets a pair and who doesn’t.

I got a PayPal charge from FInishLine, but NO order confirmation, or email. Basically another L. **** this release. I'm going back to sleep.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

****01.gif

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Most SNKRS W’s I’ve seen on here in recent years. Nike looked out this release.
This is all I was saying. How often do we see this many Ws in here on this type of retro release, especially after covid? Not very often, which would make it APPEAR this release was relatively abundant. All I see is "got em" on Twitter and ig. Hence my previous statement

Last edited:
I know if anyone on here knew they would not post it. But I wonder what is the criteria that SNKRS looks for when selecting? I can’t get with it’s totally random.

I haven’t hit on anything in more than a year.

I was hitting on EVERYTHING in 2020, not literally, but most GR’s and 1’s I went for and even a few dunks, now I can’t hit on ANYTHING.

I’ve had great luck on FNL/JD with Yeezys and most recently the Carolina blue 1’s (I was shocked) but no luck today.

Well, L’s around the board for me. Should anyone have a spare size 10 or 9.5 to oop down the line, feel free to hit my dm.

Back
Top Bottom