Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I'm okay paying resale but people are bugging. They're asking $300+ for a shoe that wasn't that limited. This new era of resellers is the worst.

for real. I had a seller cancel on me when I copped the fire red 5’s and I had no issue with that but then he messages saying “shoes are going for way more. I’m gonna relist at a higher price”. Which is fine but why tell me this? :lol:.

for real. I had a seller cancel on me when I copped the fire red 5’s and I had no issue with that but then he messages saying “shoes are going for way more. I’m gonna relist at a higher price”. Which is fine but why tell me this? :lol:.

I been throwing fair offers on grailed for like $260-270 shipped and dudes are counter offering at like $320. The sad part is some sucker will bite out of FOMO which prevents people like us from getting them for a decent price

Copped for a little over $300.

Damn sales tax, processing fees, and shipping put the price a little over what I wanted to pay, but I can live with it 🤷‍♂️

PSX_20210415_120948.jpg

Nike pair came in via lasership. Love them 🔥🔥😤

Last edited:
Needing GS sizes to drop trying to snipe one under 200 after fees

ETA 28th-3rd. Waiting patiently, I really wanted these to go with my OW sails, and my Fire Reds from last year. Little fire red sole trio lol.

Nike seems committed to only shipping my packages via Lasership....why must I be put through trauma during every process of buying shoes?

My ex had a package that was en route to her and they left the package in the front of the building on the stoop. I live in nyc. It was promptly stolen.

I been throwing fair offers on grailed for like $260-270 shipped and dudes are counter offering at like $320. The sad part is some sucker will bite out of FOMO which prevents people like us from getting them for a decent price

exactly. I took that stand with the Kobe kicks albeit his shoes inflation are under different circumstances, but still, If there was mass resistant to these lame resellers prices abroad would taper down. I understand you want to make a profit but damn

Still looking for a restock like Carmines. Need this 10.5

you may be better off going the eBay route. They’ve restocked like twice already? I paid 240.00 for my 3rd pair. Didn’t want to chance it by waiting too long with these lame resellers inflating prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom