Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

What u guys think I can trade this for? Not feeling it but if I can trade I rather lose 235 than 300.

Saw these in person. The shoe isn't the greatest looking but quality is ridiculous

im guessing this shoe aint going to sell out then.

This shoe WILL sellout... easy. You wait till Saturday morning and come back to this thread at 8:20 EST and tell me I'm right. Your post will be after a ton of salty ones!

I usually dont try to get shoes online because I guess Im just not all up on the bot thing and its seems almost impossible but since these shoes are so limited my questions is do the nike store rsvp usually go for a certain time of day? I will be trying chicago since its closest but is there a time to start watching or basically as soon as midnight hits I need to stay in front of computer all day. Sorry if it seems dumb but I literally just made a twitter for this and I have never done this before because I usually just try to get a bunch of friends to enter the raffle or I stand in line all night if that dont work. Id really appreciate some advice...thanks

Most niketowns wont tweet untill atleast like 2 p.m. You won't have to stay up all night. But after like 2 it could come at anytime.

Most niketowns wont tweet untill atleast like 2 p.m. You won't have to stay up all night. But after like 2 it could come at anytime.
I think they set it up so that all the niketowns tweets comes out at the same time but that time is random

Not even sure. =\

Back
Top Bottom