Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

For those that haven't seen these in person, the pics don't do them justice.  Must cop for sure. the texture of the elephant print is the s%$t

usually midnight, but it can be anytime between midnight and 8 am tbh

For the fear pack it was like 3 or 4am. I remember I was just bored waiting till 5am and JJ just loaded up and it was smooth as hell. No error, no backpack, and no wait.

Just enough for employees.
They actually reserved the 8 pairs. I was too late but know people that got them. It just really seems odd that these are that limited. If these looked good or even looked closer to maybe the Fear 5's with the quanity they would be $600 or more.

37 fiinishline's will have in store

for my atl folks gwinnett place mall

if u are in augusta....theres 1 there getting them 

tx and ny/nj had the most stores

2 fnl's in houston getting them 

My ex is a manager. Shady **** over there. "All the pairs are spoken for." -_-

They usually do a raffle but been closed all week to relocate. The best bet was HOH or DTLR.

CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT APP THIS IS? TO EDIT PIX AND WHAT TYPE OF FILTERS THIS GUY IS USING? PLZ! THESE ARE FROM INSTAGRAM! I HAVE ANDRIOD PHONE NOT IPHONE! NEED NAME OF APP! PIX OF APP! HELLLLLPPP! [emoji]128077[/emoji] [emoji]128095[/emoji]

INSTAGRAM

Just realized these only run up to size 14, I'm thinking black grape numbers. Kind of dissapointed both these in the fear 5s are unavailable in my size, slowly becoming uninterested *shrugs*

Too much of a headache to worry about these at 5 AM.

Can Nike/JB bring back the midnight release.

I really enjoyed the West Coast 9 PM release time.

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...
What? How does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom