Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

If I strike out on NDC I can't pay resell for these even though I want them bad. I have to save my spending money for my PS4 and some games for it in November. I rather spend 600 on that than 600 on these. That's if resell goes that high, but knowing these guys, they will try to make them move at db5 prices which will not work. A lot of those $1000 bid winners are flaking.

If I strike out on NDC I can't pay resell for these even though I want them bad. I have to save my spending money for my PS4 and some games for it in November. I rather spend 600 on that than 600 on these. That's if resell goes that high, but knowing these guys, they will try to make them move at db5 prices which will not work. A lot of those $1000 bid winners are flaking.
I FEEL THE SAME WAY EXCEPT IM NOT ABOUT THAT VIDEO GAME LIFE> LIKE THESE ARE COOL TO HAVE FOR 225 BUT ANYTHING FOR THAN THAT THE RESELLERS CAN KEEP EM

Just came back from mall putting in raffle and footlocker only has 18 pair and talked to manager that works at the finishline and they have 16 pair . Not even 2 pairs per size.

Just wait. Slap "Doernbecher" on em and everybody - I can't wait for them elephant 5s. They fire
When I look at the completely printed pair I think son of mars. But e black netting pair looks :smokin to me
So? DBs are made from sick children. There is a cool vibe that comes from that. I do not expect black cement or hare Jordan designs from them. Besides a lot of them have been good.

There is no excuse for a healthy adult to create such an atrocity.
:lol:

thats a question you have to ask yourself...if you really like them and want them than 400 is not that bad
Exclusives or a GS release we had them
Come in last week but I passed, but since a tournament is looming Im hooping in them not the shelf life type of guy.

Retail is enough for me on these. Only shoe I've ever paid over retail for is the Denim X.

Got the raffle call today! I'll post photos Saturday morning once I get my hands on them

37 fiinishline's will have in store

for my atl folks gwinnett place mall

if u are in augusta....theres 1 there getting them 

tx and ny/nj had the most stores

2 fnl's in houston getting them 

Back
Top Bottom