Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

No i think a gr with no grade school sizes can still be deemed a limited gr correct me if im wrong.

Not to my knowledge...A limited GR is a shoe that comes in grade school sizes, but limited quantities...Black Grapes, Flint VII, Fear III...etc

I don't get all the preorders on ebay, all say they will refund if they can't get for some reason, so does that mean they are just trying like the rest of us on Saturday? 

GOT TO HOLD THESE IN CONCEPTS TODAY. ASK ME ANYTHING.

But in all seriousness, how were they ? Are they like the flip3's, material and feel wise.

Ah i see intradesting....

Can a qs be a gr?

Totally different animal.

A Quickstrike has to do with the time it takes for a shoe to hit retailers from production run...Because QS shoes hit retailers much faster than a GR, their production run tends to be lower...But a QS doesn't necessitate low production...It just usually works out that way.

No i think a gr with no grade school sizes can still be deemed a limited gr correct me if im wrong.

Not to my knowledge...A limited GR is a shoe that comes in grade school sizes, but limited quantities...Black Grapes, Flint VII, Fear III...etc

exactly

Ah i see intradesting....

Can a qs be a gr?

Totally different animal.

A Quickstrike has to do with the time it takes for a shoe to hit retailers from production run...Because QS shoes hit retailers much faster than a GR, their production run tends to be lower...But a QS doesn't necessitate low production...It just usually works out that way.

& QS drops arent on release calendars in advance to order they will just show up ....like the fear pack

Last edited:
I don't get all the preorders on ebay, all say they will refund if they can't get for some reason, so does that mean they are just trying like the rest of us on Saturday? 

LOL...Yup!

First it was reselling...but then dudes stock piled kicks like Stealth X and FR III and Fighter Jet foams and got stuck with them...So they figured, might as well take a risk-free approach and get strangers to pay them up front...if they don't get them, they'll just refund...nothing to lose.

Funny how now-a-days, "connected" people are those that can get Jordans for retail on a consistent basis. No bueno, but it is what it is...

I saw them in person last month, didn't like them, plus that $800 price tag didn't help much :smh: ... I'll still try to cop for trade bait if I don't have to go out of my way to get them.

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...
What? How does that make sense?

Dudes still bashing Kam for that list in the Royals thread :lol: .. but yeah, what do these have to do with the Laney pack? :nerd:

nothing but these will be part 1 of this elements pack

Interesting, so thats what my boy meant when he said 3 different themes when I was telling you about the Fear pack. I remember him saying fear and element, not sure what the 3rd one was.

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...

Dudes still bashing Kam for that list in the Royals thread :lol: .. but yeah, what do these have to do with the Laney pack? :nerd:

Interesting, so thats what my boy meant when he said 3 different themes when I was telling you about the Fear pack. I remember him saying fear and element, not sure what the 3rd one was.

nah like more elements/lab's the 5lab3 is next

nah like more elements/lab's the 5lab3 is next

Gotcha

Last edited:
If they in all these stores like finishline then they GR

It's unfortunate that you think that.

By the way...By definitition, a GR comes in grade school sizes, which these do not.

Several stores will have very small shipments. New dudes not respekin JM...:smh:
I want to hear your definition for GR because mine would be: "A shoe that is readily available in most, if not all, authorized retailers."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom