Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I want to hear your definition for GR because mine would be: "A shoe that is readily available in most, if not all, authorized retailers."

First, that's not MY definition, it's THE definition (as far as I know...Pretty sure I learned that on NT, many years ago)

Second, you just heard (read) it. But to elaborate, a GR is a shoe that comes in men and gradeschool sizes, and men size range is 7-15. Nike seems to be phasing out size 7 and 7.5 though. And Eastbay sells sizes 15-18 (or something like that...i'm not a eastbay shopper).

Third, your definition gives room for subjectivity...what does "readily available" mean? What is readily available to one person, may not be readily available to someone else. In certain regions, NOTHING is "readily available"...

Last edited:
Just because these are avaible at most retailers doesn't mean they will be a GR tho. It's makes it easier for people to cop in other places rather than online but probably not a lot of pairs to go around tho

Just leave. You don't know what you're talking about.

LOL...Really dude?

If you would like to explain "your" definition, please feel free. Telling me to leave is pointless though. I'm all about sneaker DISCUSSION (which is why i'm a NT member), and I invited you to expand on the open-ended nature of your definition...

But you just seem bitter and tight...gotta let that go, bruh...

Carry on. Peace.

I don't really pay attention to all these GR labels that stores throw around. The Concord 11 release in 2011 and the Playoff 11 release in 2012 were both labeled as GR releases and we all remember what happened on release date with those sneakers.

Exactly.

Also, let's look at some Roshe colors like the black with the white midsole. They're still in all the Champs and Footlockers in Miami, yet they didn't make any sizes in other than men's. According to that definition, they wouldn't qualify as GR because they don't have toddler sizes.

Exactly.

Also, let's look at some Roshe colors like the black with the white midsole. They're still in all the Champs and Footlockers in Miami, yet they didn't make any sizes in other than men's. According to that definition, they wouldn't qualify as GR because they don't have toddler sizes.

Roshe's don't come in GS sizes at all dude...Different animal. Also, I said gradeschool sizes...never mention anything Toddler sizes. Foams are GR's too...still not available in anything smaller than a 6. I'm a little disappointed in you, considering your join date...Oh well.

I don't really pay attention to all these GR labels that stores throw around. The Concord 11 release in 2011 and the Playoff 11 release in 2012 were both labeled as GR releases and we all remember what happened on release date with those sneakers.

Word...But those ARE GR's...demand exceeds supply, which is why Holiday XI's have been difficult to get since the Concords...But several hundred thousand of each of those shoes were produced in sizing ranging from toddler to adult.

Definitely GR's

Last edited:
Exactly.

did you really bring up roshes bro....nike roshes

your reaching for the sky Skip

i think you kno what ap is saying is true & your just reaching to reach

I'm gonna be honest why does it matter if these are a GR? Just cop if you like them and keep it moving this talk is starting to get repetitive

I'm gonna be honest why does it matter if these are a GR?
Because if they are limited, 'these are my new grails, must cop!' 'I loved these since the first day I saw them, must have these'  

But if they are GR 'LOL these are the ugliest Jordans ever' 'JB can keep these, Im only interested in (insert whatever the next hyped release is)'

GOT TO HOLD THESE IN CONCEPTS TODAY. ASK ME ANYTHING.

Those turned out really decent!

UPDATE: JUST CALLED A FEW MINUTES AGO, AND THEY SAID THAT THEY'VE ALREADY PASSED OUT TICKETS FOR THEM,SMH. SEE, THAT'S WHY YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THESE SHOE STORE EMPLOYEES WORD FOR THESE TYPE OF HIGH PROFILE RELEASES...:smh: .HOLLA...

CED B.

You know what I think, correct me if I wrong, but there are some xx8's coming out that are elephant print. Maybe they're confused? I do know he switched the mgrs around so the mgr at galleria was first colony and she always gave out tickets. So maybe so.

Just found this on IG. No idea if this is some photoshop mock up or an actual sneak peak, but those 6's are straight flames and would be a great fit for 2014...

A HOH in my area does a raffle. They pick one ticket from all tickets.For example say ticket number 20. The line then starts with ticket number 20, then 21 and so on. For this raffle ticket number 27 was pulled. I have ticket number 82 do you think its even worth my time to get up and drive and hour to wait a possible 55 people?

A HOH in my area does a raffle. They pick one ticket from all tickets.For example say ticket number 20. The line then starts with ticket number 20, then 21 and so on. For this raffle ticket number 27 was pulled. I have ticket number 82 do you think its even worth my time to get up and drive and hour to wait a possible 55 people?

I've seen people do worst. So how bad do you want the shoe? And how piss off will u be coming home empty handed?

Back
Top Bottom