Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

confirmed my order and still got jacked?.... wtf?  JJ doesnt hold spots once you got them in cart? i finished checking out just never got the confirmation screen because of back pack man!  aaargh!

To the guys who said that they didn't buy from jj because of no free shipping,jj doesn't charge tax and im pretty sure the tax on 225 is gonna be a lot more than 9.92 shipping that jj charge,for me anyway

First time getting thru on JJ. But it was for my homie's sz. 14. I'll be up trying for mine tomorrow.

That's the worst ! The absolute worst ! Especially after you get that in your cart. Then you get the backpack come back and gone !!!
Damn i am real tight right now !! Real tight !

No doubt bruh ^^^^ I am on the same wavelength ! I could t care less about 10 or 20 on shipping. Please I would rather pay that and sleep in !

Last edited:
That's the worst ! The absolute worst ! Especially after you get that in your cart. Then you get the backpack come back and gone !!!
Damn i am real tight right now !! Real tight !
your not the only one, not just in cart but checking out and a couple people on a couple cpus all got jacked.... JJs needs to make it so once your in cart your guarnteed and in line to finish checking out. im fine w/ missing out but to think your there and then nothing. just like a case of blue balls! lol

I hit submit order, never got a confirmation screen, but got a confirmation email from JJ and Paypal

your not the only one, not just in cart but checking out and a couple people on a couple cpus all got jacked.... JJs needs to make it so once your in cart your guarnteed and in line to finish checking out. im fine w/ missing out but to think your there and then nothing. just like a case of blue balls! lol

Lol yes sir ! No doubt blue balls it is ! But with an extra case of heart burn ! I wish they did give you like a 2 minute hold or something ? Damn !!!!

For me, the shipping fee (~10) is cheaper than my tax (~20).

First JJ cop. More excited about the Jergens that everyone's talked about. lol

So what are you doing here then ? ^^^^ Boredom ????

Those are pretty tough up their grizzly ! That's a simple colour change no ?

Last edited:
For me, the shipping fee (~10) is cheaper than my tax (~20).

First JJ cop. More excited about the Jergens that everyone's talked about. lol
got my first jj cop with the fear 3s i didnt even get the jergs that everybody is always talkin about

that crema is lovely b.. i'm still using it till this day 
smokin.gif

Bunch of bull crap with these (L) releases! Especially at my closest HOH. Always the same fools winning these Sooooo called raffles!

Entered the raffle with 5 other people putting in for me and not a single call bck. now I gotta try online wich is also impossible to get through 

trying to beat these freakin BOTS.

Back
Top Bottom