Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

never seen so many people posting they got thru on JJ.

.hell, I got a tweet from j23 or sumthing like that at 901pt and clicked the link, almost got thru for a sz 12 but last step at checkout got backpack, when I got thru they were gone...stll thats farther than I usually on get jj mobile. 

i thought these were very limited, guess not...maybe im just out of the loop

Last edited:

Bunch of bull crap with these (L) releases! Especially at my closest HOH. Always the same fools winning these Sooooo called raffles!

Entered the raffle with 5 other people putting in for me and not a single call bck. now I gotta try online wich is also impossible to get through 

trying to beat these freakin BOTS.
my girl got the call back from washington sq. HOH and it was our first time doing a raffle there.... 1 outta 3 that we put in just random luck i guess

what looks better the inside or the outside of the shoe?
INSIDE> 

roll.gif

AFTER SEEING THESE IN PERSON IM GONNA HAVE TO PASS> 

I ALSO WAS ABLE TO COP THE LONG SLEEVE T SHIRT FROM THE BAPE STUSSY COLLAB VERY PLEASED

Lol no one is safe I witnessed two fights earlier today at my local FL. In louisville ky. They only got 24 pair. Pretty sure employees got them a pair though. They did the wrist band thing.

What turned you off bro? What made you decide not to get them i mean

Im helping a friend cop so these arent really for me

What turned you off bro? What made you decide not to get them i mean

Im helping a friend cop so these arent really for me
YOU KNOW WHAT SEEING THEM IN PERSON CHANGED THEM FOR ME. THEY WERE ALMOST MYTHICAL TO ME. NOT ANYMORE. THE INSIDE IS SO NICE LIKE CRAZY QUALITY. I MIGHT STILL PICK THEM UP IF I MISS OUT ON THE BODEGA RAFFLE FOR THE REEBOK BAPE PUMPS...BUT THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT A MUST ANYMORE.

Back
Top Bottom