Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Sneaker heads now camping out UPS to avoid return to senders. The funniest way the dude the other way calling her for an hour asking to pay.

They sure do..
Can you show me a DS sz 10 cheaper than my asking price..?
I'll wait..

You're comparing apples to oranges bro..
Nice try tho.

Its so funny cause those foams literally sat at HOH for like months literally at least 6 months.... I should have bought them up... live and you learn... also the game has changed a lot...

I def agree with both of you, but if I can buy for 225 and trade for some fear 5s, wouldn't u rather go that route instead of coming out of pocket 400+?
Ain't nothing wrong with trades. Nothing at all. I'm looking for a second pair of fears myself. I think they will be the most valuable in the long run.

maybe the  quality is better, but the shoes  are still  ugly.... only reason they sold out is because they were limitied.  if they made 300,000 like the toro 4's they would still be sitting on shelves. 

They sure do..
Can you show me a DS sz 10 cheaper than my asking price..?
I'll wait..

You're comparing apples to oranges bro..
Nice try tho.
You said the price isn't justifiable and that was your opinion. I don't find that price justifiable for the foams either no matter what they go for now. This coming from a guy that only paid $260 for those foams online weeks after release. I still got them and wouldn't dare pay $485 for them today. I'm sure someone will eventually tho.

Last edited:

Got my 2 size 12's
happy.gif
how did you manage to score 3 pairs?

The more I saw the shoe the less  I liked it. Ended up not copping, I rather put 225 towards an older sneaker or something I've wanted and not just buy all the new releases cause that gets old to me. These are cool though, congrats to everyone who copped.
happy.gif

So how was it online this morning? Did they sell out fast? Did Nike say they were limited? I passed personally.

This local shop will only sell in a bundle. The xx8 and 5 for 500+. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. I will pass! The xx8 are not worth buying IMO.

Last edited:
found a 10.5 for 335 shipped.. not a bad price.  probably can talk him down to 300 if anyone is interested.  

alot of people hating on the shoe and they haven't even seen them in person yet. im sure people are going to be regretting they copped later down the road.

The same ppl calling these shoes Ugly/hypebeast shoes got up early to add them to the cart to pass. Or come in this thread and hate on the buyers! Y'all should ban all trolls!!!! Dang no selling so stop posting links.. Smh its the same ppl over and over go to each thread and player hate! Copped Best Quality out of all fives released even those Plastic Dorenbecher joints.... You don't like my kicks kool.. But "When I pull up wit yo ***** don't look like that!!" Lol

Slept through my alarm... Freakin' college. One of the only Jordan Brand releases I considered a need for this year. Congrats to all who copped, I shall continue searching

Back
Top Bottom