Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Is this the first V that has had elephant print?

My 2 cents - Shoes dont look that great off feet. The on foot pic Ludacris had on his instagram made them look nice on feet w/shorts.

Easy pass Jordan brand could the #23 & a jumpman logo on a log of Doo Doo and folk would still copp!

:lol:... my instagram is bigj505 but i my twitter is jnnguyen19. dont know why i didnt try for bigj505 when i was making a twitter... maybe it was already gone :smh:

What does the quality of the shoe have to do with the appearance
grin.gif
?

i saw these today and i have been buying jordans since 1989

i have to say this is the ugliest marquee numbered jordan shoe from 1 to 14 i have ever seen

this crap belongs on the fusion af 1/jordan 5's
not a stand alone 5

i like the flip 3's very much but their should not be a flip 5's or any of this lab nonsense

Last edited:
i saw these today and i have been buying jordans since 1989

i have to say this is the ugliest marquee numbered jordan shoe from 1 to 14 i have ever seen

this crap belongs on the fusion af 1/jordan 5's
not a stand alone 5

i like the flip 3's very much but their should not be a flip 5's or any of this lab nonsense

Preach it:rofl:

You on the right twitter? I didn't bother. Been happy with my bargain shopping lately vs the retail prices.
me too been getting good deals off jimmy jazz and the outlets $140 shoes between $45-$65 got like 5 pairs this month that's the part of the shoe game I still got love for watching the price drop on them sleepers and picking them up on the cheap while them early shoppers get hosed paying full price.

I ask myself two questions when buying kicks:

1. Are these for casual or for hoops?

2. If for casual, can I wear them with out looking like a fool?

At age 28, I just can't pull these off and be taken serious.

Congrats to everybody who wanted these and got them!

You on the right twitter? I didn't bother. Been happy with my bargain shopping lately vs the retail prices.
me too been getting good deals off jimmy jazz and the outlets $140 shoes between $45-$65 got like 5 pairs this month that's the part of the shoe game I still got love for watching the price drop on them sleepers and picking them up on the cheap while them early shoppers get hosed paying full price.

Yea.... So much less stress. There was a day when retro+ Colorways would be on sale with the quickness. Either marketing is become brilliant or the newer generation forgot to read the manual on making shoes sit for better prices :lol:

Is this the first V that has had elephant print?

My 2 cents - Shoes dont look that great off feet. The on foot pic Ludacris had on his instagram made them look nice on feet w/shorts.

Yeah these are the first V's to have EP.
IMO the only J that should have EP are the III's.

well, first there was the white flip 3s, then there is the black flip 3s.

maybe, they are doing the same with these.

if it were all black, these might have looked better. As it is though.........

How would i know if my order is good with Nike if i used a script? What would the order status say?

I really don't know why people feel it is an art to get limited kicks online. Even with bots, its still luck. Especially since orders are getting sniped and recall in mid transition. Tried to go for pair #2, but no go. Trust me. I have been collecting for years. Yes, this shoe is ugly. But, I GUARANTEE just as all ugly Jordan's like grapes, carmines, olives and even the concords when they first came out received the same ugly and whack Comments....how are they received now? This shoe will go down as an elite down the road.

What are you talking about?

Are you even old enough to comment on grapes, olives, concords and carmines when they first came out?

Why are you even comparing those to these in the first place. You went way too far in trying to defend your purchase. Just say you like them, and end it there. You sounded stupid trying to compare these to concords or grapes. You think if these were to release as a GR in a few years people would be lined up for them?

Go down as elite, from hypebeast who thinks a sneaker being limited makes it look good and boost up their self esteem.

Brutally honest.....this is why I love Niketalk. All over Facebook and IG I see little hypebeasts going crazy over this shoe where if these went the weatherman foams route then these would be laughed at and much more hated.

Not knocking anyone that genuinely likes this colorway but just keep this in mind that these have no originality. Unlike all the other OGs that was mentioned above.

And because these did well now we will see other numbered jays with EP. Very original. What's next, all black patent leather for every numbered jays to commemorate the 11s? Sounds original....

Enjoy your 3lab5s to everyone that copped.

Last edited:
Yea.... So much less stress. There was a day when retro+ Colorways would be on sale with the quickness. Either marketing is become brilliant or the newer generation forgot to read the manual on making shoes sit for better prices
laugh.gif
yup laneys were 60 bucks last time

all the jordan 13 lows were on sale back in the summer of 98

times have changed 

I ask myself two questions when buying kicks:

1. Are these for casual or for hoops?

2. If for casual, can I wear them with out looking like a fool?

At age 28, I just can't pull these off and be taken serious.

Congrats to everybody who wanted these and got them!
Repped. You're age shows. You made a decision whether or not to spend 225+ with a mature thought process, then you didn't hate the people who made a different decision than you and even in fact congratulated them for getting something that made them individually happy. Look up there kids, someone behaving like an adult!

These are not that hard to wear as long as you keep the clothing simple. Khaki type of pants and a plain tee is fine. It's not hard to make craziness look simple and stylish

yup laneys were 60 bucks last time

all the jordan 13 lows were on sale back in the summer of 98

times have changed 
just 3 years ago,  i got  the white/infrared retro 6's on  sale at champs for 99 bucks.. they are being retro in 2014 and  i guaranteed they will be an  instant sell out.. resellers have completely changed the  shoe  game.

just 3 years ago,  i got  the white/infrared retro 6's on  sale at champs for 99 bucks.. they are being retro in 2014 and  i guaranteed they will be an  instant sell out..JORDAN BRAND resellers have completely changed the  shoe  game.

Back
Top Bottom