Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

These look miles better with the red instead of gama blue

For those that own them - how do they feel on feet? Better/worse/same as recent V releases?
Definitely not a shoe that you can wear an ankle sock with based on how the leather will rub the back of your heel, but the comfort level compared to V's I have had in the past is night/day. They fit snug(not tight) and overall is a great shoe. I don't know how you can buy these and have the intention to try to resell.

Hey id much rather have hype on these loud colorways than on og colorways. If it makes buying og colorways more easier im all for it.

Not gonna go there with you especially when your percentages are so well manufactured.

At the end of the day, quantity kills resell value a large percentage of the time. Look at how the toro 4s resell vs these vs the fear pack.

Put enough pairs out there, which they did with both the white and black varsity red vis and you kill reseller totals and the resell price. History will prove me right 100% of the time.

Of course, you are referring to the short term...

Because you have to include "time" in that equation...

JM

Not gonna go there with you especially when your percentages are so well manufactured.

At the end of the day, quantity kills resell value a large percentage of the time. Look at how the toro 4s resell vs these vs the fear pack.

Put enough pairs out there, which they did with both the white and black varsity red vis and you kill reseller totals and the resell price. History will prove me right 100% of the time.

Of course, you are referring to the short term...

Because you have to include "time" in that equation...

JM

Maybe you missed the beginning of the conversation because your point is moot when it comes to the point I was making to dude. I am well aware that time appreciates the value of shoes as they become more limited. It's not rocket science.

In response to the guy who posted the pic of all 4 limited 5s from this year:
My favorite out of the group is the black grapes. Quality on my pair is excellent and i think its a cool take on a classic colorway. I did not get a pair of fear 5s because my attention that day was focused on the fear 4s which I liked a lot better and I was lucky enough to get. I like the fear 5s but since I didnt try for them on release day they arent something im ever going to buy.
I tried but failed for the db5s but in all honesty I probably would have traded or flipped them had I got a pair. No shoe is worth the 500+ dollars I could have got in exchange for them if I got a pair.
I'll comment on the 3lab5s when my pair comes in this weekend. If I like then in person ill keep them. If not trade bait because I already bought 6 pairs of shoes this month.

Not anymore it does. **** i remember the days when the longer u had the shoe the more you would get. Nowadays that first week to three weeks is the highest peak you can get for it..,

Hell i cant even get retail for my lebron 3 bday pack lol

Not anymore it does. **** i remember the days when the longer u had the shoe the more you would get. Nowadays that first week to three weeks is the highest peak you can get for it..,

i gotta disagree with that one because i sold my gmp for 760 and i remeber when it was hard to get 500 for them... and i sold my concord for 600 so its all about the popularity/demand of the shoe sometimes holding on to shoes increases the value if its desireable...

Last edited:

Because that brown suede monstrosity is atrocious!

It's funny how the same individuals that would trade their mother for a pair of WTK, WTKD, or WTL are so disgusted by this 3Lab5 yet are the same individuals that cry about Nike not using any more "Natural" material with all the hyperfuse and Jordan Brand recycling OG releases too quickly and how they are lacking new original ideas and how bad the quality is on the shoe blah blah blah. Truly just sound like women looking for anything to complain about.

This shoe may not be appreciated now but once the collection series gets rolling people will bend over backwards to grab these in an effort to complete their collection. Simply notice how many people didn't like one of the three Fear Pack releases but said F it, gotta complete the set. It's just what collectors do...

Last edited:
im starting to think SOME people on NT hate on a shoe because they didnt have the money to buy at retail 

Back
Top Bottom