Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

im starting to think SOME people on NT hate on a shoe because they didnt have the money to buy at retail 

You saying that makes you sound really childish and petty. So its more believable that someone doesnt have the money to buy a zebra looking shoe than they just dont like the look of it? Bro how that make you look? Like a kid on the playground. Some of you need to stop being so jaded and grow the **** up

Last edited:
Truth hurts.

It's not just here, it's also out in the open.

Cats can't get somethin, so they mask it with dislike or what the kids like to say, "Hate."

It is what it is.

You saying that makes you sound really childish and petty. So its more believable that someone doesnt have the money to buy a zebra looking shoe than they just dont like the look of it? Bro how that make you look? Like a kid on the playground. Some of you need to stop being so jaded and grow the **** up
someones a little gulity huh, if i was not talking to or at you move along....and if you dont like the zebra looking shoe why do you spend so much time in the zebra 3lab5 forum..you must like something about the shoe 

Last edited:
im going into chat....hopefully they didnt ban me or something.....when i try to log in it says "sorry we are unable to process your request please try again"....So IDK

I actually like the leather lining of the shoe.

Guilty? For what? Not liking the way a shoe looks?

Your reasoning for people not liking this shoe is just plain ridiculous.

Like this shoe looks SO GOOD the only reason people dont like it is because they cant afford it?? Really? Where they say that at? Oh yea thats right in elementary schools along with the momma jokes...

Last edited:
Not anymore it does. **** i remember the days when the longer u had the shoe the more you would get. Nowadays that first week to three weeks is the highest peak you can get for it..,

Hell i cant even get retail for my lebron 3 bday pack lol

Really depends on the style at this point...demand has fluctuated so much over the last 10 years...

In the early 2000s everyone thought that buying up and holding onto Dunk SBs and limited AF1's would be the way to make money...guess they should have went after Laney 5's, White/Silver 5's and Mocha 3's...

In the early 2000s on NT everyone was about Jedi's and Bison's and Linen's...not Laney's and Mocha's...

JM

Quote:
Originally Posted by young dr0 View Post

1890 for FTL. 300 each at HoH Harlem, Houston, LA is what I heard. Good luck.
How can we believe you?

How that work out for the people expecting 300 each in Harlem, Houston and LA???

JM

How can we believe you?
How that work out for the people expecting 300 each in Harlem, Houston and LA???

JM

JM is one of the few left original members before all this stupidness for buying sneakers started

He's one of the few inside men left on here and he works for champs sports and no he's not a sales associate trying to peddle socks and shoe cleaners

So whatever he's talking about I would bet on it being true if it has to do with store quantity or anything else going on at champs

ok. the NT fashion police are in the this thread so i gotta go........something bout a dude telling me whats hot dont sit right with me......as the individual purchasing i reserve the right to wear these ***** wit pajamas if i feel like it. keep styling ya "homeboys" chief, im good!
Wear whatever you want, but you're going to look like a clown and your chances of getting buns will diminish.

not a big fan of the v s...

-grapes laneys are the ones i mess with ,white based v s tickle my fancy

-black grapes,fear pack are ok.

-doernbechers just gimmicky and limIted , would cop if they released in Europe only to resell

-3lab5 gimmicky in a way i like(box and other details) but as far as the shoe goes ,i don't know how the heck i could pull this off...

Everything is played on nike's hype machine the way the want...Imagine general release fear packs with 1-2 restocks and quickstrike limited grapes with nike air in the back.We have to face the facts , THEY DICTATE THE GENERAL CONSENSUS,SOME MIGHT EVEN SAY THE 'TASTE' OF MANY.IN WHICHEVER WAY THEY WANT. Don't buy in the hype(thats a reminder for me too lol).Get the shoes you like.;p)

Yesterday ended nice after starting out nasty

Whats the fit like on these. I'm an 11.5 but I had to get a 12. Some guys on here are saying they fit snug like the Bred XI's and the 9's that released during the holidays. TTS might even make these work but if they are huge like the 2006 grapes, then I'm SOL. 

Some how my Local villa ddnt sell out posted on there Instagram last night that they had sz 8, 3 11's and a 11.5, called em up put my size on hold and scooped em up as soon as they opened

Back
Top Bottom