Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I guess since they already made a all 3m pair and a all white pair they realized they jumped the gun on those colorways and were like we just need somthing crazy!:nerd: at this point.....(blow minds!!) ......and these will be the out come

But I wonder what these are commemorating? The Cavs were commemorating the shot. What happened almost 23 years ago that would make them think this is okay?

This pic with the black netting/23 stitched is so much better.

424357_430544533658008_1596863029_n.jpg

:smokin

But, THIS version is down right atrocious.

Air-Jordan-5-Elephant-Print.jpg

TOO MUCH ELEPHANT PRINT. OVERKILL.

:smh:

Last edited:
Why stop where there with just elephant print? JB might as well do the "full monty" and throw some wings on them or a teddy bear head on the tongue like that guy at Adidas. Hey, just make them Adidas while they're at it.

Why stop where there with just elephant print? JB might as well do the "full monty" and throw some wings on them or a teddy bear head on the tongue like that guy at Adidas. Hey, just make them Adidas while they're at it.

Jeremy Scott. Still wish those shackles released though :lol:

If you think these "Elephant Print" 5s are even remotely decent you should get the **** out.

If you think these "Elephant Print" 5s are even remotely decent you should get the **** out.

To each their own. I think they may have potential. The pair with the black netting and stiched 23 anyway.

Last edited:
Jeremy Scott. Still wish those shackles released though :lol:
Wait they never released? I wanted them but wouldnt fork ver $350
Jeremy scott has some kicks i kinda like, assuming the shoes I like are made by him. When I see outrageous designs I just assume it is him

They could have been interesting if the print wasnt...idek.

The original picture I devised of them in my head were ugly but not this bad

Last edited:
Wait they never released? I wanted them but wouldnt fork ver $350
Jeremy scott has some kicks i kinda like, assuming the shoes I like are made by him. When I see outrageous designs I just assume it is him

No they never release, it was apparently racist.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-18/us/us_adidas-shackle-shoes_1_sneaker-new-design-slavery?_s=PM:US

Honestly, I could care less if they think it's racist. I need some Adidas connects because I want them

They could have been interesting if the print wasnt...idek.
The original picture I devised of them in my head were ugly but not this bad

The pair with the black nets, toe cap, and blue 23 stitched on actually looked good to me. If they release I hope it's those

Just wait. Slap "Doernbecher" on em and everybody - I can't wait for them elephant 5s. They fire

When I look at the completely printed pair I think son of mars. But e black netting pair looks :smokin to me

Wow these has to be one of the ugliest EVER....SMH I like the elephant print but the whole dang shoe...Please..!:smh:

Back
Top Bottom