Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Last time I checked foams and nike elites don't crease and they are more performance than these. There is no way to justify one jordan for that retail price

Last time I checked foams and nike elites don't crease and they are more performance than these. There is no way to justify one jordan for that retail price

Buy its okay to buy bred 11 for double the price? Not saying you, but in general.

I can officially say that JB is running out of ideas...
i think the complete opposite. running out of ideas is retroing the same shoe over and over again because they can't think of a good new colorway (and obviously for money reasons.) this is something new, something fresh, something unique, a whole new idea. and yes, i will be going for these because i think they look really good and it's something you won't see everyday. same goes with the fresh prince 5s, i think those are nice looking as well and will be going for those. what i will not be going for, however, are the fire reds coming out the end of the month, they're too generic and i'm already getting enough 5s.

i think the complete opposite. running out of ideas is retroing the same shoe over and over again because they can't think of a good new colorway (and obviously for money reasons.) this is something new, something fresh, something unique, a whole new idea. and yes, i will be going for these because i think they look really good and it's something you won't see everyday. same goes with the fresh prince 5s, i think those are nice looking as well and will be going for those. what i will not be going for, however, are the fire reds coming out the end of the month, they're too generic and i'm already getting enough 5s.

I understand your stance on new ideas but these are too gaudy for my taste. Why is elephant print on a V anyway? And I'm kind've feeling the fresh prince V's as well but to call the black tongue fire red V's generic?? :stoneface: :stoneface: man that's bold and I'm a 3m tongue fire red V guy...

lol

"something new, something fresh, somethings unique"

dawg elephant print aint nothing new, dawg we had flip 3s way back...

if they retro j11s with elephant print iz not gonna be smthing new yo...

this 5 aint that bad.. i mean i'd cop but it aint something "new" or "unique"

I understand your stance on new ideas but these are too gaudy for my taste. 
I don't see gaudy when I look at these kicks. I see downright hideous. Just straight out ugly. I hope the people that truly want them get their pairs though.

Lol.. I hate to admit but I like them... They look well made but we'll see.
You shouldn't have to hate to admit something you like. This is a forum about kicks so your opinion is as good as anyone else's. but I guess you don't want people label you a "hypebeast" but cop what you like fam and if its these you like then go out and try to cop

Isn't that the truth, lol. I am going to get a pair n wear the hell out of them...

atleast it would be with shoes worthy being on someones feet

That's the truth.. Complain about the price but I don't think most realize we have been forking out 160 (give or take) for synthetic leather (pretty much vinyl) & nubuck (fake suede). They know the Jordan Brand is $$$. Make good shoes with cheap material, more profit.. When these calabs come along, the quality is bumped up to the glory days of the shoes.. Not to mention the leather NL (no liner) on these is actually comfortable. I have the 90 AM Foot Patrol, insides are just like these and are very comfortable. I don't mind paying more for quality... The full EP is loud but I like it....

Back
Top Bottom