Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

This is not a general realease. Why does everybody keep sayin this? Every retailer has said limited, it has been listen as limited for months. Even JM came in and said so. There's also only mens sizes if I'm not mistaken.
Apologies.. I thought I was answering the Jordan 5 Bel Air forum.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't have even dreamt this shoe up
mean.gif
 jb must of been popping mollys with miley when they thought of this one

JM! 

How is the online avaliblity lookin for these? I got a feeling a lot of people will change there mind about these come friday night. 

For all you people that keep asking if these are limited, NO THEY ARE NOT. They are a general release confirmed by Nike and will be available first come first served on 9/21. You stupid *** resellers need to stop trying to hype these and the bel airs up like they will be super limited or something. Get a real job.

Last edited:
For all you people that keep asking if these are limited, NO THEY ARE NOT. They are a general release confirmed by Nike and will be available first come first served on 9/21. You stupid *** resellers need to stop trying to hype these and the bel airs up like they will be super limited or something. Get a real job.

They ARE limited...that is just the Twitter account of NT Chicago...that speaks nothing to the availability nationally...NT Chicago doesn't feel like there is going to be big demand for these...you are confusing DEMAND and AVAILABILITY...

There have been COUNTLESS people in this thread talking about how stores that got things like Cavs IV's, Black Grape V's, Fear Pack...aren't getting these...

JM

So, if no lines are permitted in front of the store, what do people do? Wait across the street?

They ARE limited...that is just the Twitter account of NT Chicago...that speaks nothing to the availability nationally...NT Chicago doesn't feel like there is going to be big demand for these...you are confusing DEMAND and AVAILABILITY...

There have been COUNTLESS people in this thread talking about how stores that got things like Cavs IV's, Black Grape V's, Fear Pack...aren't getting these...

JM
Ok I give up. They are "limited" now you and ur cosigner below you can go cop a couple pairs and try to resell for what I make in a couple hours.

Last edited:
Ok I give up. They are "limited" now you and ur cosigner below you can go cop a couple pairs and try to resell for what I make in a couple hours.
That is such a relative term I will co sign JM tho dude always has the info BUT I AINT RESELLING! Keep making money man. Proud of ya.

Definitely not a general release. No stores in my city are getting the. And stores that are roughly 2 hrs away that normally gets limited releases are not getting these shoes. Hopefully, the demand is low and I can get them easy for retail online. Struck out on limited releases online the past 2x.

Back
Top Bottom