Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

So far my guesses based off the box paper...

LAB ELEMENTS LIST

4 K=
3 EL= Elephant Print
11 Cf= Carbon Fiber?
13 Sm=
5 Re= Reflective, 3M?
2 L=
11 Pl= Patent Leather
15 W= Woven
20 Ls=
4 S=
2 It=

Feel free to fill in if you figure it out...
2L and 2 It are probably luxury and Italian made. The L could be leather as well.

Last edited:

Limited Edition Garbage ...
U made a NT account just to come in here and say that smh 
embarassed.gif

2L and 2 It are probably luxury and Italian made. The L could be leather as well.

I said that too but then I thought the whole series was based on an element that was first introduced to the Jordan line with a particular model. If that's true the 2 wouldn't be the 1st Jordan to bring about leather seeing as the 1 was leather. That "It" could be Italian I suppose, I'm not sure. It's interesting to guess tho.

11 pairs sounds bin esque
Hopefully these don't stop

A Bin 11 could be the single shoe to burst the "SneakerGame" bubble. LOL! Entirely too much ish would go down with that release for folks to continue with this ignorant mentality about insignificant materialism. Maybe it's needed!

Last edited:
sneaker rumours posted that the next 3lab sneaker would be a jordan 11. then they made a photo shop of the cool greys with the elephant print

In response to the guy who posted the pic of all 4 limited 5s from this year:
My favorite out of the group is the black grapes. Quality on my pair is excellent and i think its a cool take on a classic colorway. I did not get a pair of fear 5s because my attention that day was focused on the fear 4s which I liked a lot better and I was lucky enough to get. I like the fear 5s but since I didnt try for them on release day they arent something im ever going to buy.
I tried but failed for the db5s but in all honesty I probably would have traded or flipped them had I got a pair. No shoe is worth the 500+ dollars I could have got in exchange for them if I got a pair.
I'll comment on the 3lab5s when my pair comes in this weekend. If I like then in person ill keep them. If not trade bait because I already bought 6 pairs of shoes this month.
i agree with you on this one. i am in the same boat snagged a pair from footlocker.com waiting for them to come before i decide if keeping or not. the quality on all of those shoes he posted were good! i have  all excepth the db5's tried to get but failed. as did a lot of other people.

11 pairs sounds bin esque
Hopefully these don't stop
A Bin 11 could be the single shoe to burst the "SneakerGame" bubble. LOL! Entirely too much ish would go down with that release for folks to continue with this ignorant mentality about insignificant materialism. Maybe it's needed!
That or a doernbecher 11.  The lust for 11s is ridiculous.

Why are dudes in my city asking for more than flightclub?  Asking $550 on CL.  FOH with that.  
laugh.gif

I would love to see this turn into a series but if the tissue paper is an indicator then 11 pairs is too much. Keep this around 4-5 and this has potential as a great set. 3labs weren't for everyone but nice to see some thought put into a series and a "pack" instead of $160 for reverse colors of a GR and calling it limited.

the shoe box is nice though. the shoe itself...just not a good look.

also my pair shipped FL, probably going to flip if this Fear 5 guy won't go through with it. I think these go the Bron Ext route and plummet to near retail.

Last edited:
Got both my shipping confirmation from FNL earlier tonight. Still waiting for my NDC order.

My local CL is flooded with these. Ranging from $350-$450.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got. Finish Line dogged me out by letting me get as far as entering my Cc and submitted only to have my cart jacked. For everyone with multiple pairs, I hate you a little as I really wanted just one pair to keep. But can't hate the hustle.

Oh and if anyone is ever feeling generous and sees this post one day, I wouldn't mind a heads up on tips to change my 0-10 record with online ordering. Just throwing that out there.

My iphone 5s is so fast that I was able to order a 2nd pair on FNL.... Amex thought it was fraudulent I guess because I just got an order through on ndc and they canceled my order :frown: this isn't the first time they did this at Amex.

My iphone 5s is so fast that I was able to order a 2nd pair on FNL.... Amex thought it was fraudulent I guess because I just got an order through on ndc and they canceled my order :frown: this isn't the first time they did this at Amex.

never had that issue with my amex. they either deny verification and id have to call or approve they payment.

Congrats to everyone who got. Finish Line dogged me out by letting me get as far as entering my Cc and submitted only to have my cart jacked. For everyone with multiple pairs, I hate you a little as I really wanted just one pair to keep. But can't hate the hustle.
Oh and if anyone is ever feeling generous and sees this post one day, I wouldn't mind a heads up on tips to change my 0-10 record with online ordering. Just throwing that out there.

With FNL you just have to be prepared and hope your payment goes through on the first submit try... A few times it took me 3-5x payment errors before they finally accepted my payments. I know the splash page is for them to control traffic. Just hope you get through right away before they sold out. But once you are through you can put as many orders you want.

never had that issue with my amex. they either deny verification and id have to call or approve they payment.
ohhhh this time they sent me a notification from the app and asked if I wanted to authorize the payment. I clicked yes. As I clicked yes they were calling and asking if my card was stolen :smh:

Did you get / want a pair?

So far my guesses based off the box paper...

LAB ELEMENTS LIST

4 K=
3 EL= Elephant Print
11 Cf= Carbon Fiber?
13 Sm=
5 Re= Reflective, 3M?
2 L=
11 Pl= Patent Leather
15 W= Woven
20 Ls=
4 S=
2 It=

Feel free to fill in if you figure it out...
I'm guessing 20 Ls= Laser possibly?

Thought I filled in Laser for that 20Ls, oops! I think that's what it is too. Kinda think the 2L/2It are one shoe, maybe Italian Leather and the 4K/4S is one shoe, have no idea what that could be. Also 11Cf/11Pl is one as well. Maybe the 13Sm is Side Mesh? Lol!
Surprised there isn't a 3Ce for Cement since they did Elephant Print.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom