Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Blk/infrared? Did I miss this info somewhere?

Please explain...

Last edited:
I say bring more and more 5s. Don't like/can't afford, don't buy. But for others, we don't mind more options.

Definitely, that goes without saying. But say someone is just picking up an extra pair or two here or there with no extra effort, the 20% isn't bad for hardly any work. Sure, it's not enough to live off of, but why turn down a decent profit for hardly any work? I see it as free money, doesn't have to be thousands upon thousands, I'm not greedy.
You're only viewing that ROI in a vacuum. What happens when a shoe sells out and you have no choice but to buy at reseller prices? There goes your profit margin and part of the reason why there is less stock to go around is because somebody else wants an easy 20% ROI. 

In the short term it's great that you padded your pockets, but in the long term it doesn't help the sneaker culture. 
It's a dog-eat-dog world. I'll come up when I can and take an L when I deem it worthy to.

Consider yourself lucky. However, a college grad, with the right moves and career, can blow your earnings out of the water.

The other problem is some people may not find it fulfilling to be a corrections officer.

Gotta love how its always people in this world to knock the wind out of someone's sails. Someone can be cruising along enjoying life and you can always count on someone to come along and chop them down. Is the fact the man is happy and well off enough for himself not enough? Why does it matter to people who don't know him that others can do better than him?

Everyone in life has someone that they will never be able to compare to financially. Should one be sad and look down on themselves because they aren't at the top? What is so wrong with being grateful for what you have and not concerning yourself with what others have? But I forgot, its more fun to belittle and tear others down than to leave them be.
It seemed to me like he was "taking the wind out of the sails" of those who have went or are going to college.

It seemed to me like he was "taking the wind out of the sails" of those who have went or are going to college.

I didn't see it that way. I felt he was saying a good living is possible without a college education. But if you took it that way, I can understand your response.

Wasn't trying to knock anybody. Its cool though. Back to the thread topic like the moderator said.

wasn't a fan of the 3lab5......these are a lil better but I like elephant print as a touch instead of the main concept in my opinion if they where going to draw inspiration from the aj 3 why not 100%? like maybe a black cement 5 or a white cement 5 with the elephant print on the mud guard and the heel would have been a better choice to me anyways.....damn I would have luved a black cement 5
eek.gif

Thats how these should've released, like the black flip 3s. Interested if these release.....and still not interested in the ones that did release.

Back
Top Bottom