Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Honestly the og Element 5's will be sought after in the future and considered the best from the series. Yes I'm saying that because I own a pair and got raped in the proccess! :tongue:

Honestly the og Element 5's will be sought after in the future and considered the best from the series. Yes I'm saying that because I own a pair and got raped in the proccess! :tongue:

That may of been too much info lol

Love my pair and loving both the crimson and easter V

Honestly the og Element 5's will be sought after in the future and considered the best from the series. Yes I'm saying that because I own a pair and got raped in the proccess!
tongue.gif
not sure if thats the case but i am thinking they will rise in value once more element series shoe drop.

Look like their taking the same route as the white flip then black flip 3s but only in limited fashion.

I highly doubt those are a legit jordan brand release. I believe they are customs. The 3lab element series is supposed to be 1 specific material element style per numbered jordan model. Not to be released in a bunch of colorways. Thats what i got from the description of the 3lab element series

Just look at the paper that came with the shoes.  Pretty sure this design element wasn't listed on there.  Correct me if I am wrong.

There's a picture with the style code for the black & red one's.

599581-010

Last edited:
So If he crimson 3s were called infrared...........would they be sold out quick? Hmmmm. Insert gif of dude turning around with the thinking look on his face

^ That pair actually looks decent.  I'm really feelin how the black side netting breaks up the elephant print. I'm still on the fence on whether or not to keep my pair.  I feel like the all-over elephant print was overkill.  Many may call these 3lab5's an atrocious abomination, but it is different to say the least.  Don't get me wrong, I love the og colorways just as much as the next person but you can only retro them again after so many times without throwing in something new to the mix. 

On feet pics

Via: Sole-Up

Says he's a size 12 so these are a mens size so maybe their not just customs, wasn't a fan of the first colorway but could rock these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom