Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

IMO, black ones are gross. I really like the customs w the red jump man and black netting. That's how the shoe should have been released

Saw this custom pair on instagram earlier, definitely questioning why JB didn't go with red instead of blue.
I would of certainly bought these, I like the mesh is not elephant print, was to much for me.  I think I would of had the tongue black as well if I am getting them custom done.  I tried to reach out to creator for other projects hard to reach.

Turns out dude was a fraud. Payed Sunday night and he was suppose to ship Monday morning so I could get them in time for my bday. Clown "forgot" to ship and then claimed he did on Wedbesday but wouldn't give me the tracking number. Tried contacting him several times and each time he said he wasn't home. So I finally chalked it up as an L an opened a dispute to get a refund. It was just really annoying cuz I knew I'd get the money back but I much rather have the shoes. Ah well guess I'm back on the hunt

The black netting is a good touch but I kinda like the gamma blue on these. Makes them a bit more different. I have so many black/red/white/grey combos of kicks. If they had hits of red on them they might as well be the BC3S.

Anyone find any good Ts or POLOS that match the gamma blue on these?

just like Jordan bin 7 and Miro 7 that were deemed hideous beyond hideous, these will resell for just as much for $1,000 plus in a few years once pairs dry up. It wasn't many available.

just like Jordan bin 7 and Miro 7 that were deemed hideous beyond hideous, these will resell for just as much for $1,000 plus in a few years once pairs dry up. It wasn't many available.
people just gotta see these in person, they look way better.

Found a dude locally that let them go for $300 in a meetup. Post above me is right, pics do not do these justice. These shoes straight crack

I don't know about all that, but once the other ones from the series come out, I think these will go up in value.

Apparently these are truly coming out

Don't know how I feel about it yet. Would have rather seen the 5lab3 instead of a different colorway on these. Seems a bit lazy but hopefully they come out nice.

Last edited:
Seems weird since Infrared isn't a color typically associated with IIIs or Vs.

Edit:

Edit 2: That looks like a Black Flip III on the silhouette of a V with the sole of Infra 90s.

Last edited:
If the Black ones release then I'm selling my current 3Lab5's. I was only keeping because I wanted to collect the entire set but I do NOT have the funds to collect different colorways. I was hoping it would be a bunch of different shoes, NOT different colorways SMH...

So this is gonna be the thread for the new 3lab5 cw of they do in fact drop? Just checking before I go searching for another thread

^^^those are fire. will get them alongside the recent released ones. hopefully they wont be hard to obtain

Last edited:
black pair is fire imo. Glad i passed on the original 3lab5, the black ones are 100x better & will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom