Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

^The royals had almost a full size run Londons Nikestore fore over a week. 160 GBP tho which is $250 USD. I decided to hit up an NT from Australia for that one cuz it came out to be $240 shipped each.

^The royals had almost a full size run Londons Nikestore fore over a week. 160 GBP tho which is $250 USD. I decided to hit up an NT from Australia for that one cuz it came out to be $240 shipped each.
lucky u. maybe you can help me out with the black toes. that is if they become limited like the royals. all i want is one pair not 6 only one

thats because people down there have there priorites straight. everyone is focused on obtaining a good job or if they dont have the funds for the shoe, they leave it on the shoe rack. im asuming resellers are nonexsistent

What are you talking about? Before you thought about typing that you should have thought twice.

Because you're in to sneakers means you don't care about obtaining a job?

In Europe they have always been more concerned with running kicks.

Michael Jordan isn't from Europe and basketball is more popular here :rolleyes

Dude didn't post an essay tho.
laugh.gif
he could post a letter. i still wouldn't look at it.
roll.gif

Last edited:
And Back to the kicks........Wore my pair for mothers day yesterday. They held up pretty well. I cant complain about quality yet. But For some reason ppl are having a hard time pulling these off. I had a meet up to sell a pair of concords  yesterday and dude had his grapes on too. Dude had on a weird ugly purple dress shirt. I looked down he looked down and we just grinned and dapped. These are really easy to rock if you have 06 Grapes, Teal carnivores (underrated) or aquas(luckily I have all 3) and an Ebay account. I respect the dudes pulling out diamondback gear because hornet and Jordan items  will be done to death.

Royals were 105 GBP. Other retros are 135 GBP.

To the dude who asked about the 88s, they sold out right away. It's hit or miss.

Royals were 105 GBP. Other retros are 135 GBP.

To the dude who asked about the 88s, they sold out right away. It's hit or miss.
Really? I asked my brother to check for me and he said it was $160. :lol:

Money saved then since I will be in England for the Shadows most likely. 105 Pounds is $160 dollars. At that price I might grab two :lol:

$135 USD is $205 so I will grab the Toro IVs there when they come out.

EDIT: Maybe he translated it into USD already and I didnt pick that up

Last edited:
I have a hunch that if all these pairs are supposedly sitting overseas that there will be a restock in the US eventually. I'm sure all those retailers will send the old stock back to Nike and they will send them where they will sell out aka the US market!

Really? I asked my brother to check for me and he said it was $160. :lol:

Money saved then since I will be in England for the Shadows most likely. 105 Pounds is $160 dollars. At that price I might grab two :lol:

$135 USD is $205 so I will grab the Toro IVs there when they come out.

EDIT: Maybe he translated it into USD already and I didnt pick that up

I think you're right, was just about to point out that he may have been quoting the USD equivalent. If you have any questions about UK drops, feel free to send a PM. Happy to help a fellow NTer with any info.

I don't know guys, I am pretty happy with mine ! I think they look amazing, I personally love them. Regardless if the leather is not as good or whatever. I couldn't be happier with these ! Now purolator, that's a whole other story. This site is about kicks tho and not shipping companies. Lol. :tongue:

Good lookin Bizzle ^^^^^^

Last edited:
I'm happy with mine as well. was looking to rock these the whole summer and will cop another pair most likely. Luckily it was flawless in appearance....

Did anyone got the info from sneakersteal on GS grapes? Trying to cop wifey

Tweet:
I got it from kicksdeal at 9:05am
Size 6.5 -7 sold out quick though but I was able to get my cousin her size 5 with np.

Back
Top Bottom