Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Ive always considered DS or Deadstock to be a way to describe the condition of the shoes similar to mint conditon for comic books.
DS being in perfect condition IE: Never worn, never tried on.
As far as shoes from shoe stores that have been tried on and pre-creased. I always considered those to fall under the VVVNDS title.

Last edited:
Says the guy who wants to return his shoes cuz it creased and doesn't know what DS means. Get the **** outta here son

Co-sign...

Think there's decent chance dude is trolling though. Either that, or he's recent suffered a significant head injury.

But you're the actual HYPEBEAST. We know bout cha. Only buy shoes that are popular. LMFAO!!
look at your recent avatars...
indifferent.gif
. also, people really should stop talking about this lol it just sounded foolish dude tries them on and goes "man now I can't even sell them deadstock already" .... duh? no need to go on for pages about it lol

Last edited:
Size 12 and 13 went up on eastbay, could not get into cart must have been scooped up with the quickness

Not really I work in front of a computer and there are free applications that tell you when a web page gets updated...
tongue.gif
can you PM me that app?
nerd.gif

I'm in front of a computer 10 hrs a day and could use this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Im a little late on the release date.

Anyone still need grape 5's? I just ordered a pair off a website. and it seems like they are in stock on most sizes.

So I pulled the trigger.. I tracked my package and it said to arrive in 3 days via ground shipping.

Ill let you guys know how it goes.lol

www.shoedemand.com  ( legit or not? )

Haha Yea I understand that. But last time i slept on a retro there were none left when i decided to pull the trigger.hahah ill post a pic when i get my kicks

Last edited:
Wouldn't be so worried about it... seems like they accept payments through PayPal so as long as you paid like that you'll be fine.

$260 is a hefty price though no wonder they have FSR still available...

Should of tried eBay, I seen auctions go for around $210-$230 8)

Wow I never thought I would see these out the door for 210.00 on EBay ! Not that I care what they're worth. Cause best believe I am rocking these. But it's just nice to see were going in the right direction. I hope dudes who bought out stock chokes on them ! Or lose some buck off the top ! Maybe next time they won't buy out the stock ! This way a few more cats here can buy for retail !

Last edited:
Wow I never thought I would see these out the door for 210.00 on EBay ! Not that I care what they're worth. Cause best believe I am rocking these. But it's just nice to see were going in the right direction. I hope dudes who bought out stock chokes on them ! Or lose some buck off the top ! Maybe next time they won't buy out the stock ! This way a few more cats here can buy for retail !

Still havent copped my pair not trippin too many out there and restock coming soon :smile:

Still havent copped my pair not trippin too many out there and restock coming soon :smile:

No doubt bruh ! Glad to hear that ! I would way rather that, than get gouged by a reseller ! 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom