Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Finally got to try a pair. Dont see whats so bad about it. Still looking for my size tho since these fit HUGE. Checking out Niketown London later today. While i am in my eurotrip. This is a pic (missing several shoes like Air Max 1s, AM 90s, Roshe Runs, Jordan 11 lows, Huaraches from this store and stores accross the hallway) at the local footlocker.

View media item 462630
Cant wait to see what the NT looks like. With few exceptions Jordan IVs are the only Js on people's feet here. I was wearing my WCs and people were asking what they even were.

Last edited:
IMG

Grapes are going to be stocked at various Nike Outlets for 139.99 according to one of my friends in AZ.

Happens this weekend. No phone orders as of now, but I called the Nike Outlet to confirm and they should be able to give you more info on other outlets getting them.

ARIZONA MILLS NIKE OUTLET 1 (480) 897-1312

Edit: AZ Mills in particular will open at 8 am, with a one pair per customer policy in place. I'd assume any other outlets getting these will be the same.

Last edited:
Grapes are going to be stocked at various Nike Outlets for 139.99 according to my one of my friends in AZ.

Happens this weekend. No phone orders as of now, but I called the Nike Outlet to confirm and they should be able to give you more info on other outlets getting them.

ARIZONA MILLS NIKE OUTLET 1 (480) 897-1312

Awesome, thanks for the info.

I'm gonna fly to AZ Friday night and wait in line Saturday morning to grab a pair of B grade Grape 5s for $20 below retail :smile:

jokes...

Are u serious ...outlets? That's pretty quick they musta made a lot of a bad batch thats wild considering I know people who couldn't get a pair on rd

Are u serious ...outlets? That's pretty quick they musta made a lot of a bad batch thats wild considering I know people who couldn't get a pair on rd

They might be B grades like with the XIII's or olive IX's

Plus they make more selling them at outlets than they do at Footlocker or Eastbay. The store is only paying like $100 per sneaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom