Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

make sure you're careful with filling out the shipping address on international sites. I didn't notice until after I ordered that they didn't ask for a state in the address. Luckily I got the reply this morning that my second email to correct it, went through.

make sure you're careful with filling out the shipping address on international sites. I didn't notice until after I ordered that they didn't ask for a state in the address. Luckily I got the reply this morning that my second email to correct it, went through.
good looking out

only wore mine a couple times and theres this streak on the front where it looks like the paint is chipping or sumthing
mean.gif
.  Sorry a $$ quaility.

any suggestions how to fix?

Yes they run small. Got these and fire red black tongue 5's in the same size and these I have to take out the insole.

i got my tracking number for this international delivery and part of it says "Held by customs, addressee will be advised"

does this mean that i can expect to be charged for customs?

i got my tracking number for this international delivery and part of it says "Held by customs, addressee will be advised"
does this mean that i can expect to be charged for customs?

You should be fine. I ordered Laneys off of there and it said the same thing to me. It was out of customs in a couple hours though and I didn't pay any duties. The box looks kind of unusual and it's from Slovakia so it probably raises a bit of a red flag

Last edited:
You should be fine. I ordered Laneys off of there and it said the same thing to me. It was out of customs in a couple hours though and I didn't pay any duties. The box looks kind of unusual and it's from Slovakia so it probably raises a bit of a red flag
awesome. thx

man i love my grapes. cant believe those sat for this long kind of ridiculous. these way better than the blacks imo

I need to get me a pair in a sz 8.5 I had a size 9.5(half a size bigger than my true size) without knowing they would be super big and they were huge.

I got an 11.5 and I normally wear a 12 thinking they would fit perfect, but no. They are tight should have gotten a 12

I got an 11.5 and I normally wear a 12 thinking they would fit perfect, but no. They are tight should have gotten a 12
that whole countering size differences thing is a slick slope. I stick with my size (10.5) on everything because you never know and a lot is left to perception. One size in everything.... I don't even have a backup size.

Last edited:
that whole countering size differences thing is a slick slope. I stick with my size (10.5) on everything because you never know and a lot is left to perception. One size in everything.... I don't even have a backup size.
[/quote] that is true. I have been taking out the insoles on these, my Concords, and Gamma 11's

lol yeah, I found the card... I thought it was for someting completely different.

scared the **** out of me. thought somethin got messed up with customs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom