Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Nike clearance store in Vacaville had a bunch for 130 yesterday. I luckily scooped up the last 12. Was pleased with the quality

Copped a pair early this AM.. ... .they're pretty much sold out now. I should have called that outlet about shipping them tho, but oh well

question for those that own: the only boxes that the Men's sizes came in were the Cement print on the bottom right? The reason I ask is because this one guy is selling them out of a complete black Jordan box...the shape looks a little off on the shoe too, but I just want to confirm. Thanks in advance

question for those that own: the only boxes that the Men's sizes came in were the Cement print on the bottom right? The reason I ask is because this one guy is selling them out of a complete black Jordan box...the shape looks a little off on the shoe too, but I just want to confirm. Thanks in advance
He could have gotten them as B-grades from an outlet. My retail pair has the cement box, and my outlet pair has a normal black jordan box.

Ok cool thanks @gingergotsole I saw a pic of the receipt and didn't even think the nikestore could've been an outlet

Any promotional codes? Any custom charges for those that have ordered there before? Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any sites still carrying these? I don't feel like paying close to $300 on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom