Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

I for one was hoping for a restock as well and passed on the blacks (aint like them anyways) for that very reason. I got them in the first wave, however JBs sizing inconsistencies and my large flat foot, I got like a .5 too small.

I got my pair back when they released, but I've noticed when purchasing sneakers from FTL or Footaction (same inventory) that a single pair pops up every now and than in a specific size. It's kind of tedious to keep re-checking on a daily basis at random, but they do pop up every now and than in limited quantities with very few size selections.

I just got back into the sneaker game after a long hiatus and it's crazy to see how sneakers get sold out within a few minutes after an early AM Saturday release. Times have definitely changed.

Last edited:
they will restock be patient ....

alot of stuff restocked at later date.....but i know those sizes at FNL item locator (in store only way u can do this) still showing the store called Internet Store with alot of shoes...asked the manager he said its a restocked coming might be no time soon....might get randomly allocated to stores as well..

they will restock be patient ....

alot of stuff restocked at later date.....but i know those sizes at FNL item locator (in store only way u can do this) still showing the store called Internet Store with alot of shoes...asked the manager he said its a restocked coming might be no time soon....might get randomly allocated to stores as well..

QS normally aren't restocked. Just saved for new store openings. A lot of people kept waiting for olive and royal restocks, because of comments up here. If this release sold out in seconds, they would do the same during a restock, so you would probably miss out then too. Look at the 88 restock.

Last edited:
QS normally aren't restocked. Just saved for new store openings. A lot of people kept waiting for olive and royal restocks, because of comments up here. If this release sold out in seconds, they would do the same during a restock, so you would probably miss out then too. Look at the 88 restock.
white grapes will restock...blk grapes highly unlikely maybe a small 1 on ndc on a random weds later in the summer 

Took these out the box for the first time to go watch the game. Classic shoe! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom