Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ people thinking prices will be huge .. HGGs available all day for $210-220 day after release ... thats only a $30-40 markup for reseller

these will be similar .. maybe $10-20 more .. but no $275-300 prices man come on .. (speaking as a reseller it wont happen) ... HGGs were the most hyped release in a WHILE ...

Lmao. Where you seeing 210 for the wht/blk 13s. Maybe gs. On rd all I scene was 300+. That might be what resellers get after fees n shipping but nobody cares about their profit. people still dropping 285+ on them and that's what matters

Last edited:
Lmao predicting on weather i should wear the AFJ 5 grape color way or the 2013 grapes to release date..... 
roll.gif

lol @ people thinking prices will be huge .. HGGs available all day for $210-220 day after release ... thats only a $30-40 markup for reseller

these will be similar .. maybe $10-20 more .. but no $275-300 prices man come on .. (speaking as a reseller it wont happen) ... HGGs were the most hyped release in a WHILE ...

lmao. where are you people getting this stuff from?

duck tales.

Detroit area...$300 all day. I won't even start.

Grapes will be madness. Shoe is CRAZY though. I'll be doing my OFFLINE homework to secure a pair or two.

grapes will settle between 225-250....for 1 its a gr...for 2 ...production numbers looking like crimson 3 numbers 250k 

gr in april= bugs 8

gr in  may= grapes 5

gr in june= low 11 and the playoff 8's

jb gives u 1 or 2 gr releases per month on retros during the 1st quarters of the yr...

Last edited:

roll.gif
   at $210-$220 for HGGs.  These are going for $270+ ALL DAY on Ebay.  Im flipping these locally for $260.  Were are these going for $210-220?  I wouldn't mind picking up a few dozen and make an easy $40 per.. 
pimp.gif

Looks like creasing will NOT be happening on these... Lol and if it does happen, you will probably want to cry cause its going to be ugly....

Looks like creasing will NOT be happening on these... Lol and if it does happen, you will probably want to cry cause its going to be ugly....
Please don't take this the wrong way, but any grown *** man who shed's a tear for a pair of $160.00 sneakers doing what they're supposed to do (conforming to the contours of your foot for a proper fit), needs to seriously re-evaluate the priorities in his life.  Im just saying.  It really CAN'T be that SERIOUS. 

Last edited:
White cement prices when it comes to resell prices which means 300.00 excluding some who might be nice enough to let them go for less. Me personally, I'm keeping my pairs. 2006 Ls was ******** and refused to pay resell.

The more I look at these, the less I want to buy them. So cheap looking.
That's awesome!! That's just one more pair for myself or someone else who really wants em!

What's your justification behind this statement? I really want these, but I don't want THOSE. I understand you weren't talking to me, but it's pretty universal. As it looks everyone who is passing, including myself, is all about quality. These look like crap, period.

What's your justification behind this statement? I really want these, but I don't want THOSE. I understand you weren't talking to me, but it's pretty universal. As it looks everyone who is passing, including myself, is all about quality. These look like crap, period.
To my understanding they are of the same quality of the fire red 5's which i have and im happy with. The 5's are one of my favorite shoes ever so regardless of what anyone says, i will be trying to get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom