Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 06s are starting to yellow but whatevs. Not going to get involved with the upcoming madness. This release is going to make the black toe 13 release look tame in comparison.

Could get 06 Grapess pretty easily but in my opinion the paint sucked. Might catch alot of heat for this but Quality was trash(owned 3 pairs). The yellowing I can care less about but the Paint was around the Quality of 2011 Black cement 3s. I just hope the 2012s can stand up to wear. Same thing went for 06 Black tongue fire reds. If they use the same leather treatment from the 2012 WC 4s and same quality paint as 2011 Metallic 5s ill be the happiest collector around.

If we see Oly 6s, "Raptor" 7s, Military 4s, or even Bred 11 numbers in these the restocks will Kill the reseller prices dead. Nike Should know how to release these, they owe us after the whole 06 fiasco.

It's crazy to come to think about it, but i was so close to buying a 06 pair...... i believe they were in DS condition with yellow on soles for around 325...plus 10 for shipping

I'm scared to see how much hype will come to this thread as the RD gets closer by the Friday if the release there will be about 500+ posts on this thread lol

Oh you better believe, it will be a mad house... It's going to be a lot of salty ppl...hopefully everyone gets their pair(s)

i got a ds pair of size 12 from 06 im thinking about unloading, hardly no yellow at all.

i just sold a worn 10 time pair for 300 last week or so.

hmmm decisions decisions.

lol @ people thinking prices will be huge .. HGGs available all day for $210-220 day after release ... thats only a $30-40 markup for reseller

these will be similar .. maybe $10-20 more .. but no $275-300 prices man come on .. (speaking as a reseller it wont happen) ... HGGs were the most hyped release in a WHILE ...

Will it be easier to get the grapes in Germany? Or is the hype the same there?

One thing I have learned so far... shoes tend to sit outside USA specially J's... look @ the royals... shoes were sitting until people in Germany, Australia and so on figured they could make a big chunk of $$ and then they went and bought multiple pairs :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly, this release isn't looking so good. I went to multiple spots to finally secure a pair of the 13's on RD and in line at each spot people were already saying the grapes are their next pick up 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom