Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to do what I always do and wake up at 5:30 AM and cop them on fnl. I only missed the he got games because I decided to try my hand at going local because it was FCFS. I haven't missed yet online and don't plan on it
glasses.gif

I'm thinking about scooping these early because I'm tired of jumping through hoops. The 13's showed me how bad it can get at a FCFS release and online is 50-50 probability with me. 

Set it as home screen app brah. An app would be the same thing as mobile. It has an awesome pic for it too.

Cop these early? Hasn't anyone seen videos comparing certain site early releases to store bought pairs and being significantly different? Along with Nike reps stating in emails all early releases are unauthorized nike products. I'll go for instore chances any day. $300 for some "unauthorized" grapes naaah.

Cop these early? Hasn't anyone seen videos comparing certain site early releases to store bought pairs and being significantly different? Along with Nike reps stating in emails all early releases are unauthorized nike products. I'll go for instore chances any day. $300 for some "unauthorized" grapes naaah.

QFT
I stay far away from early release pairs.

I have them and in comparison to my '06 pair and the recently released Fire Reds there is little difference.  The '06 pair tongue is a little thicker as far a padding goes.  The netting on the '13 pair is smaller and the leather on the '06 pair is better but only slightly.  In comparison with the Fire Red V's there is no difference.  Other than the color blocking it's essentially the same shoe with the same materials.  Authorized or not my pair is flawless.  

I swear you guys must have really sensitive feet, I liked the way the 06 4s fit too. It's sturdy.

As for these, I'm still pretty satisfied

Word... traded the less-than-stellar concords for a pair of these after my first pair got stolen. ...This size, too.

I swear you guys must have really sensitive feet, I liked the way the 06 4s fit too. It's sturdy.

As for these, I'm still pretty satisfied

Word... traded the less-than-stellar concords for a pair of these after my first pair got stolen. ...This size, too.

I took these from some chump awhile a.....Nevermind

:lol: jk fam, I've got the eastbay receipt if you don't believe me :lol:

I already contacted my cousins in England and told them I'll have the money in their accounts a week in advance.  With Malls now forcing raffles and sweepstakes procedures, there's no telling how complicated this release is going to be.  My brother came back from London a week after the Royals dropped, and said there weren't any signs of rowdy crowds, holligans, or crazy lines; It was some what reminiscent of the early-mid 90's (when all you had to do was walk into the Footlocker, ask for shoe in your size, pay, and roll out).

He was also there in December for the Bred 11's and all the other popular releases that followed.  He said the same thing atmosphere.

can anyone imagine what the females are going to be acting like for these.... i can see some people going to jail for these.... 
eyes.gif

Going to jail for these  ? Calm the fok down seriously.
well it may not be like that for you.. but on every sneaker release across the world. you mean to tell me people wont be fighting shuving pushing for these.. **** out of here... it may not be in your city but i bet it happens some where.... People get really ignorant over shoes 

well it may not be like that for you.. but on every sneaker release across the world. you mean to tell me people wont be fighting shuving pushing for these.. **** out of here... it may not be in your city but i bet it happens some where.... People get really ignorant over shoes 
So true...people have the worst morals if they are willing to take someone's life over a pair of sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom