Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happy JB made a crap load of these, it makes it easy to
Get them for retail. And screws with resellers :D

Shiekh posted this picture on Instagram today, all those pairs.

Last edited:
It's a difference between widespread and over doing it, I can't speak for everyone but I like the thrill of possibly not being able to cop, or breaking necks in the streets, or putting them up for a few years and bringing them out to shock a few people cause they can't cop or find them anymore.. When they do stuff like this and the bred 11's, it kind of makes them feel like all white forces, nothing special...
I don't really care about any of that stuff... the only reason i'm kinda feeling
eyes.gif
 about this release is cause the shoe will be like the bred 11s you will see them everywhere on dummys

phone order= easy cop
double up for sure. one two beat and one to stock
thank you resellers without your hype demand would have never uplifted
i applaud you all :tongue:

Yall are missing the whole point, not everyone buys Jordans to wear, some people buy them to collect them also... to me a true sneakerhead is an informative collector, every shoe they have they should be able to tell you the story of it, or be excited about a shoe or feature of the shoe... Lol, I don't know, maybe its time for me to retire, after 13 years....
idk I don't really look at it as a "game" or collecting.... I "collect" whatever jordans I want to wear, it's just semi annoying and takes away from it slightly if everybody has the shoe but I don't base my "collection" off what's limited or not mass produced. I cop whatever retros come out that I've always been a fan of, and the new colorways that are done right in the models I like the most.

Look, I understand some of you like to have the shoe on that everybody else tried to get but couldn't. When I was a young'n (I'm 21 :lol: ) starting out I was the same way.

But it really should be about the shoe and whether or not you like them or not. Get em' because you like em, not because others don't have them. If its really that serious for you, then Jordans aren't the shoe for you. 160 bucks? You think you exclusive because you have a pair of 150, 200 dollar kicks on that others couldn't get/don't have? Really? These aren't the shoes nor the company for you if that's your priority. Like I said, go buy some LV, Gucci or something, if you really are concerned about having kicks on that no one else has.

Yall are missing the whole point, not everyone buys Jordans to wear, some people buy them to collect them also... to me a true sneakerhead is an informative collector, every shoe they have they should be able to tell you the story of it, or be excited about a shoe or feature of the shoe... Lol, I don't know, maybe its time for me to retire, after 13 years....

The history?? Man that was 20-25 years ago. I can barely remember the 80s and now the 90s are starting fade out. I just want to grab some kicks that I had and didn't have as a kid. Back in 2000 I threw away all my OG Jordan's, why? Cause they were old and scuffed, they are still just shoes. There is a certain level of obsessiveness thats come about recently with all the nicknames and trying to put significance on certain colorways because they were worn during pivotal moments in Mikes career that nobody even cared about back then. Buy the pairs you like, not because they are limited or because nobody else has them but because you like them.

idk I don't really look at it as a "game" or collecting.... I "collect" whatever jordans I want to wear, it's just semi annoying and takes away from it slightly if everybody has the shoe but I don't base my "collection" off what's limited or not mass produced. I cop whatever retros come out that I've always been a fan of, and the new colorways that are done right in the models I like the most.
you sir sound like a person who is denial of the fact that they are truly on the bandwagon hype lol

I don't really care about any of that stuff... the only reason i'm kinda feeling :rolleyes  about this release is cause the shoe will be like the bred 11s you will see them everywhere on dummys

what;s funny is I rarely run into cats wearing their Black/Red XI's here in LA. You;d think I'd see way more, but its the opposite. Maybe people are waiting to break them out. I know i am.

shoes are meant to be worn. or collected. everyone has their own story. myself i have been collecting for 7ish years. yes the game has change but the collectors remain the same, there is only way out and that is to adapt. who cares about the quality since ethier way the shoe is going to look like **** in a couple or years or still DS in a closet. Stop complaining because you can't get the shoe or simply didnt have the funds. Dont hate cause you can't have fam :smokin....nothing positive move on to the next thread that fits your interests the best

what;s funny is I rarely run into cats wearing their Black/Red XI's here in LA. You;d think I'd see way more, but its the opposite. Maybe people are waiting to break them out. I know i am.
myself i wear a shoe maybe 4-5 years passed its RD to UN-DS....why i hate walking around and seeing the same shoe every where i'd rather wait break necks and receive complements

shoes are meant to be worn. or collected. everyone has their own story. myself i have been collecting for 7ish years. yes the game has change but the collectors remain the same, there is only way out and that is to adapt. who cares about the quality since ethier way the shoe is going to look like **** in a couple or years or still DS in a closet. Stop complaining because you can't get the shoe or simply didnt have the funds. Dont hate cause you can't have fam
smokin.gif
....nothing positive move on to the next thread that fits your interests the best
random

Happy to hear that they produced a large amount. :D

Those shirts are horrible but to the high schooler, it's probably hot to them :lol:

Last edited:
Shiekh posted this picture on Instagram today, all those pairs.

To each his own, but I'm going to drop out of the grape bandwagon this time..... Might see how the black grapes do. I hope everyone gets a pair, from the looks of it everyone should be able to cop multiple pairs...

lol yeah fam. i hardly even wear my shoes im more of a just ds collector. i have a lot more ds shoes then used.

myself i wear a shoe maybe 4-5 years passed its RD to UN-DS....why i hate walking around and seeing the same shoe every where i'd rather wait break necks and receive complements

That's kind of what I'm on, but I don't wait that long... Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom