Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of what I'm on, but I don't wait that long... Lol!
lol especially with school/work...hardly ever have time to rock if it wasn't for online copping and friends working at stores i wouldn't have the time to even cop

Hey Jordan Brand! Can you produce Grape 5 numbers for these???

Last edited:
Can't believe that there are people who are actually dissapointed that this release is widespread :lol: :rolleyes

They are doing the right thing and hopefully this means that more releases in the future will have this widespread availability. If you're concerned that everyone will have the pair of shoes you are, then Jordans aren't for you. Go get your dough up and by some LV, or gucci kicks or something. Surely most people won't have those on :rolleyes

You buy shoes because you like them, not because you think you'll be the only one wearing him. That's not how the game is supposed to go. That's part of why the game is the way it is. Just buy what you like, and hopefully JB will start to make enough so that everyone can do this.

To each his own, but I'm going to drop out of the grape bandwagon this time..... Might see how the black grapes do. I hope everyone gets a pair, from the looks of it everyone should be able to cop multiple pairs...
While I'm stilling getting a pair of the White Grapes, I prefer the black like you, too.

Just looking out in case some of you don't already know. The black grapes are a quickstrike so passing these for those won't be such an easy thing to do.

Yeah the black grapes would have been nice with durabuck
but I'd still like the whites better. The CW looks better on white IMO.

I have Really enjoyed reading all of the different points of view on the "buy what u like" topic. I wore my fire red 4s today with a decent pair of seven jeans and a France rugby polo and I got a few compliments. Dude had the same shoes on almost ds with jogging pants and a printed T and got no second looks. I didn't feel any type of way because he had the same kicks on tho kinda just nodded and kept it moving

Holy crap. I can really probably just sleep in and still pick up 2 pairs of these.[/quote

Pick up 3 and send me one lol.

Puttin a decent amount of work for these.. HOPE i get called in for a ticket or one of my buddies do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom