Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha that's what I'm sayin.. Kzoo is on the west side of the state but best believe the beasts will be there
KZoo has it's own hood section just like any town, plus you know all the WMU students have been on that restock for awhile. 

Westside!

If you don't know what you're taking about when it comes to Euro sites, don't come in here and post about it. Every name talking about euro sites is a poster I have never seen talk about then before. NO, there is one site that after shipping, and because they remove VAT, is the exact same as ordering from FTL or FNL online. There are 3 others, that after shipping, will be $8 more than if you bought on FTL or FNL online. Quit giving crappy, incorrect info on here.

These same people are probably going to be up at 8 am EST checking these Euro websites, or even midnight eastern. And you would still miss the release and they'd be sold out. Everyone on this site that isn't some new member for this release knows exactly at least 2 of the websites I'm talking about, and all are completely legit and have been used by NTers for years now for multiple releases.

TLO for me. Even though I thought I would hate the new system, with the bots mostly gone...I can actually get through! If I fail though I know I can cop from NDC or FNL with ease... I WILL WIN!!!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Internet Beef!!!!
I'm not here to beef with anyone, also I'm not here to agree with everything. But if someone tries to sway my opinions, I will interject with my ideologies.

I don't agree with a lot of opinions or posts on here, but I'm not going to attempt to sway or dictate what they want to think. Like I said earlier, its your choice how you want to think or live just like its a choice some people choose to be gay. Its your life, so let me live mine. I'm just going to be me instead of following suit.

What's funny is that unless you're 30 and old, neither one of those guys is giving an accurate portrayal of the malls in L.A. :lol:

It's also funny that those people are standing in line on a thursday at the beverly center, when if they just did a little homework, they would have been able to have their pair on reserve easily :lol: but then again every shoe gets so overdone their. I never go there to get kicks.

Last edited:
You need to not be in the grape 5 thread posting the history, location, and ethnic mix if every mall in Southern California. There is a regional thread for you to go talk about California. The rest of us don't want to sift through all your worthless page long posts about the malls of the greater LA area. Talk
about the Grape 5's or take it somewhere else.

The only reason I have interest in these is based on the fact I have a Mitchell & Ness 1996-97 Charlotte Hornets warmup jacket with the NBA 50th Anniversary patch on it. The purple on these match with the purple on the jacket, but the turquoise on the sneaks are lighter than the turquoise on the jacket, but it should work. I have 2 New Era Hornets fitted hats as well. Otherwise, I avoid retro Jordans based on their declining subpar quality.

What's funny is that unless you're 30 and old, neither one of those guys is giving an accurate portrayal of the malls in L.A.
laugh.gif

It's also funny that those people are standing in line on a thursday at the beverly center, when if they just did a little homework, they would have been able to have their pair on reserve easily
laugh.gif
but then again every shoe gets so overdone their. I never go there to get kicks.
I guess everyone's ideology is different. Whatever though. Moving along.

You need to not be in the grape 5 thread posting the history, location, and ethnic mix if every mall in Southern California. There is a regional thread for you to go talk about California. The rest of us don't want to sift through all your worthless page long posts about the malls of the greater LA area. Talk

GrapeApe is that you? lol

Most of my posts have been about these sneaks, somewhere along the way someone decided to chime in on my statements so I interjected. But moving along though.

What if Ric Flair's old A__ was rocking these Jordan Grape V since they're a Hornets colorway, basically a team that was previously based in his territory? It sure would be a spectacle, a sight to see. WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!

.....GrapeApe is back y'all.........wondered where you were at bruh? nice to have you back.......one of the most informative posters on this site.......

Might have a size 9 locked down, and i will be trading this person one of my extra pairs of something.. so hopefully this goes through

I dont know because I have never lived anywhere else but LA is super easy to cop any GR's. Im not trying to rub it in anyones face but I've been reading all these LA ppl making it seem we got to put in the most work. Theres so many sneaker spots in the suburbs that do raffles and I dont have any hookups or anything I go get my raffles like anyone else. Just google close cities to you and im not talking about footlockers or malls.

I doubt that sister is trying to get her Rowdy Roddy Piper on. Its more than likely a plaid shirt tied around her waist since she didn't research the weather report for today.

I dont know because I have never lived anywhere else but LA is super easy to cop any GR's. Im not trying to rub it in anyones face but I've been reading all these LA ppl making it seem we got to put in the most work. Theres so many sneaker spots in the suburbs that do raffles and I dont have any hookups or anything I go get my raffles like anyone else. Just google close cities to you and im not talking about footlockers or malls.

Bruh it's sooooo easy to cop a GR in LA. For example, in Fox Hills alone there's sheik's, footaction, footlocker, finishline, champs, etc. if you can't come up off of ONE of those stores, then it just wasn't meant to be :lol:

My bad you guys, I just couldn't sit here and watch those guys just talk so reckless and at the same time be so wrong and inaccurate about L.A. :lol: smh

what's FL/CHAMPS/FNL/FA policy for the raffle callls? if you don't answer is the pair going to someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom