Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 raffles for me at 4 different malls if i dont get one phonecall itll b a sad day
With gas prices these days i rather spend that gas money to pay the $50 that resellers usually charge more than driving round town to different malls and walking around to different stores asking for a damn raffle ticket that you may or may not win...

Is this what anticipated retro Jordans have come to? Doing double duty just to acquire a pair for full price? I guess I'm better off listening to the veteran who said do it online early.

Bruh it's sooooo easy to cop a GR in LA. For example, in Fox Hills alone there's sheik's, footaction, footlocker, finishline, champs, etc. if you can't come up off of ONE of those stores, then it just wasn't meant to be
laugh.gif

My bad you guys, I just couldn't sit here and watch those guys just talk so reckless and at the same time be so wrong and inaccurate about L.A.
laugh.gif
smh
Enlighten us Mr. I guess I'm from L.A. so I can rap?

I never once said it was hard to cop GRs. I pointed out where people should go if they came here. And as proof from the picture, you thirsty, wannabe rappers, hipsters make a line for chucks.

You're a child, thats of age, PM me if you want to speak face to face.

End of story.

Last edited:
You need to not be in the grape 5 thread posting the history, location, and ethnic mix if every mall in Southern California. There is a regional thread for you to go talk about California. The rest of us don't want to sift through all your worthless page long posts about the malls of the greater LA area. Talk
about the Grape 5's or take it somewhere else.
lol exactly. dudes having "mad shoe game, mad car game, mad game, mad kick game".... now they tryna have mad mall game? step your mall game up LOL
mean.gif

GrapeApe is that you? lol
.....GrapeApe is back y'all.........wondered where you were at bruh? nice to have you back.......one of the most informative posters on this site.......
What's up pleighboiiiiis!

I appreciate the kind words, Avenger. Had a forced timeout and I learned my lesson. Glad to be back, I missed my NT fam! I got my pairs locked down so I'm just trying to help guys in here out this go round.

I got 6 tickets at 4 locations.

Too hot to go to anymore. Dehydration levels are at maximum out here

Last edited:
5-10 wears and mine are deep, inside of the shoe close to big toe. I use sneaker shields too.. lol
The same leather as the WCIVs right? This is mine after 50+ wears. They are yellowing faster than they are creasing :lol:

:smh:

I hope these campers realize they will be able to sleep in and still cop for retail.

Lmao

:rofl:
:rofl:

Is that chick wearing a kilt?
No it's a sweater around her waist

Last edited:
I think Iron Sheik would disapprove of this work and hassle to get these sneaks by swearing like hell in broken English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom