Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Welcome back bro
nthat.gif

Enlighten us Mr. I guess I'm from L.A. so I can rap?

I never once said it was hard to cop GRs. I pointed out where people should go if they came here. And as proof from the picture, you thirsty, wannabe rappers, hipsters make a line for chucks.

You're a child, thats of age, PM me if you want to speak face to face.

End of story.

Look at this ***** :lol:

That picture has nothing to do with me. I've never stood in no line like that ever. Because i'm young you group me with that picture :lol: None of what you said even applies to me g.

But I just hit ya' PM though.

Last edited:
Boston just went live....

BOT will eat this RSVP up as the hastag was not distorted...

beat me  to it Dre.. lol. As for this release, RSVP FTW! Missed the plats tho :-(
Right? All it takes is a quick google search to get your answer...

For anyone that got these early, does the quality on these justify doubling up?

So my options now are either hour drive for guaranteed pair or roll the online dice....decisions
If you don't want to deal with uncertainty go get your pair..roll one up for the ride and cruise.

I don't think these will be too tough online though.

So my options now are either hour drive for guaranteed pair or roll the online dice....decisions

Hour drive wouldnt affect me one bit, if I really wanted a shoe. Thats alot of gas I would burn in my big ole SUV, but I'd be driving there with a smile on my face.

Just Got The Word That The Plug Was Able To Hold It Down On These After All :pimp:

Jimmy's Will Be Rustled In Here Come Release Day :nerd:

What's up pleighboiiiiis!

I appreciate the kind words, Avenger. Had a forced timeout and I learned my lesson. Glad to be back, I missed my NT fam! I got my pairs locked down so I'm just trying to help guys in here out this go round.

Royal 1 buddies for lyfe!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom