Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you need to upgrade to VIP, not just sign up, once you hit $300, after that you get rewards. The rewards cards are basically gift cards, so you can use as many as possible against your purchase, you buy enough sneakers and soon some pairs will be free...

What do you mean upgrade? I signed up for vip and spent $800 (shows on vip acct), and I've never gotten any rewards.

Man, if I saw some **** like this when I pulled up to a store, I'd kick both chairs as far into the street as I could...that **** gets no play...

I remember going to Millennium shoes in Inglewood the day before the Royals came out for some Roshes and saw this :smh:

You say salt I will post pic tomorrow. You douche bag fan bois make this a game.

It's a GR, big deal...I put zero effort in besides shooting my boy the funds to hold me down...I laugh at cats like you that act like copping a pair of sneaks is some sort of accomplishment...

the way I look at it.... if I strike out online i'll be watching the mayweather PPV, and if I cop then
pimp.gif
 either way it's a good day

Brian E Spilner you need to shutup cause you have the same goals as these little boys coppin kicks at 5 am.

Might get a pair tomorrow,if not that's fine.

Shouldn't be hard for these.

Is dsg getting them?

Anybody in here cop the new lebrons?

I'm trying to go retail on either or

I brought my laptop before the cyph and actually had both of my desired in the cart at the same time

I end up trying to drop the lebrons cus I only have funds for one pair and I was aiming for the grapes

By the time the page is done loading bong my sz8 dropped out of nowhere [emoji]128562[/emoji]

I end up having the lebrons by check out and deciding whether or not I should have taken a hit w. tax and shipping

Hesitate and check out too late size gone.

Regardless I'm cooling and will try my luck with NDC and FNL #teamretail

Last edited:
this is why footlocker only gets a" few pairs" and this is why most stores are saying theyre lmited on the amount of pairs or sizes they have, This person selling these is more than likely a footlocker employee... how do they have a picture of the footlocker shoe box(With FTL sticker) and the product before the the product actually launches? They do this all the time... keep pairs to buy for themselves & then tell the public "we didn't get that many pairs" and then resell the pairs they bought that should of been released for retail to the public.:smh:

God Bless NDC UK.. FSR still chillin
Ditto! Still a pretty much full size run on there.

I was pissed the last few releases that I couldn't cop (Royal 1s/ 88 3s) and was going to not bother with these but figured I'd regret it if I didn't cop them so just purchased.

Im new here... seems like a good website.. anyway y'all think it will be an easy cop on both NDC and finishline?

Ditto! Still a pretty much full size run on there.

I was pissed the last few releases that I couldn't cop (Royal 1s/ 88 3s) and was going to not bother with these but figured I'd regret it if I didn't cop them so just purchased.
How long ago has the UK Link been up for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom