Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just copped them size 9.5 cuz in Usa is 10.5 good looks on info bro ..
$290 tho.  
sick.gif

Got the camera ready for the ******* in the morning...I mite just drive around rite now to see what some of these lines looking like

Got to the mall @ 5. The farthest I been in line.

The FTL manager told me yesterday afternoon that there were 8 people camping. He said there was probably HGG 13 numbers. Wish me luck.

It is. Don't know what shipping costs but, no way it takes you to $290 like the other guy said.
the euro release only black/gold spizikes i got were 190 Euro, that would make it around 290 ish i believe.... got them from someone who paid the 190 euro tho

I really don't think these will be hard to get.

I will never understand people camping to get a shoe,let alone a general release.

the euro release only black/gold spizikes i got were 190 Euro, that would make it around 290 ish i believe.... got them from someone who paid the 190 euro tho
But the grapes are 131 British pound. Which is $205.

Got my pair in store at Size? UK today. They are fire in person. For Anyone who strikes out in the US, Size? Ships internationally for free (orders over £100) so they grapes work out to be around $200. Good luck for retail though

yeah , thats crazy talk haha .. what website u cop from?
I was too late on all the euros so I'm trying footlocker and eastbay. Might give NDC a try but, the only motivation was free shipping, which I can get from FTL and Eastbay. Shooting for the Brons on FNL for $20 off.

If anybody isn't possible to get some on U.S. sites ... kickz.com has still some pairs in every size left (we Europeans sleep on the Jordan fives ... Don't ask me why). I know a lot of you are concerned about kickz.com but I live here in germany and the store is a official jb reseller. So just in case you are not able to get a pair ... maybe you can save some dollar if you pass resellers ... Sorry for my bad English ...
Good Luck U.S. NT-Community !

I was too late on all the euros so I'm trying footlocker and eastbay. Might give NDC a try but, the only motivation was free shipping, which I can get from FTL and Eastbay. Shooting for the Brons on FNL for $20 off.
kickz.co.uk has them in euros or pound idk what it is pound most likely

I can't help but feel that the announcement of the black grapes coupled with the recent appearance of Nike Air branding on the 1s and 3s has taken the heat out and some of the demand for these.

When these were announced a while back people were desperate to cop but now people are passing on UK and EU sites in the hope to cop at retail in US.

Or maybe its the change in release time from midnight to 8am making it the middle of the night in the US. Perhaps when people start missing out on US sites UK sites will clear out.

Either way there has definitely been a decrease in demand.

Ps I know 5s are not as popular for UK heads but I'm surprised those sites that do international shipping have not been cleared out.

Food for thought.

If anybody isn't possible to get some on U.S. sites ... kickz.com has still some pairs in every size left (we Europeans sleep on the Jordan fives ... Don't ask me why). I know a lot of you are concerned about kickz.com but I live here in germany and the store is a official jb reseller. So just in case you are not able to get a pair ... maybe you can save some dollar if you pass resellers ... Sorry for my bad English ...
Good Luck U.S. NT-Community !
so kickz.com is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom