Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think these will be hard to get.

I will never understand people camping to get a shoe,let alone a general release.
it's the grapes bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my lace locks ready at home in the fridge!
pimp.gif

Gonna try at 5am...If I see a 30 second reload crap from finishline or any other site, back to sleep I go.

I like my sleep, good luck fellas.

so kickz.com is good?

100% but I am not sure how much they charge for shipping to the U.S. because I live here I don't have to pay any extra taxes or shipping fees ...I can really recommend them and if you're not happy with the shoes you can still return them and get all your money and shipping costs back ... But In your position I would try to cop these on U.S. pages first but if you have bad luck maybe you go better with kickz.com instead of paying reseller-prices

100% but I am not sure how much they charge for shipping to the U.S. because I live here I don't have to pay any extra taxes or shipping fees ...I can really recommend them and if you're not happy with the shoes you can still return them and get all your money and shipping costs back ... But In your position I would try to cop these on U.S. pages first but if you have bad luck maybe you go better with kickz.com instead of paying reseller-prices

I have a secured pair tomorrow at champs, but I'm goin to try to cop another online just in case they screw me over when I go pick them up.

One of our  Foot Lockers here is grimey,  its always the same people winning the raffle tickets release after release smh. **** the store manager or who ever handles the raffle.
mad.gif

Is this new?

I've been able to get a couple releases from NDC

im new here , so idk what bot is hahaha something like hacking the site or link?

If you got on NDC, you were lucky or it was Jordan 8's or something not too crazy, a bot is a program that basically automatically kicks your size to the cart as soon as the link opens. Some now search for the link and open it for you, others you need to click and everything else is done for you. But enough bot talk here. People don't like to discuss it and everyone starts going crazy, stay away from NDC on crazy releases, I recommend footlocker, I use to use them before I got a "***" and never had a problem, just watch the countdown and be ready to click

Hi Guys,

Just to note: We will be receiving stock of these shortly, after which they will be available for purchase online. We offer worldwide shipping with EMS being the best bet!

P.S NikeTalk members qualify for a discount on orders placed with us, and the grapes will be within this time frame! More information can be found on our sponsor page

How are those lines looking??? Debating if I should hit the streets or just order online. I love having kicks the day they come out even if i'm not going to wear them

Hi Guys,

Just to note: We will be receiving stock of these shortly, after which they will be available for purchase online. We offer worldwide shipping with EMS being the best bet!

P.S NikeTalk members qualify for a discount on orders placed with us, and the grapes will be within this time frame! More information can be found on our sponsor page
How much for them and shipping to US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom