Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
its FNL or bust for me. Not willing to pay retail for these. I've got WC rewards that need to get put to work

Caught my 11.5 off finishline...now for my girls pair off eastbay.

Can you order more than 1 on finishline because that was too easy, scared to deal with the others
For these, yeah. There wasn't a one per limit.

I got my pair off NDC with ease. If you're still "in line" you might want to start trying other sites, just checked back on NDC and only a 14 was left in someone's cart.

On that note, back to sleep I go. GL fellas

Finishline SPA been busting my balls lately
mean.gif
mean.gif
 still waiting on 2 internet explorer tabs and 1 chrome tab
grin.gif

Got mine from dsg after seeing their random tweet. Usually get through on ndc but they took my *** out of line after like 2 mins of waiting

Got the "waiting in line" message at NDC and thought I was down and out but got my pair

Got the waiting in line screen on NDC for the first time ever. After like 10-20 seconds it just added to the cart.
Easy Cop for me, I find it funny people were camped out for days for these.

Im just glad i got mines :nthat:

when did they introduce the waiting in line screen because it was first time getting it also but got my pair

I'm jealous of you all saying "easy cop". Freaking' errors and bs right at 8 am. I'll have to keep checking re-stocks now. I was on dsg before 8 and it said product not available yet. Then at 8 my screen kept saying item not available for order. Why were they hiding the page? Then someone posted the link to it and I was *****%@#%@#%@.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom