Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't jinx myself, but I think I got it on on Champs! It took me close to 20 minutes. I hung in there based on advice of peeps on here the last few days.

I'm jealous of you all saying "easy cop". Freaking' errors and bs right at 8 am. I'll have to keep checking re-stocks now. I was on dsg before 8 and it said product not available yet. Then at 8 my screen kept saying item not available for order. Why were they hiding the page? Then someone posted the link to it and I was *****%@#%@#%@.
same thing happened to me. then DSG popped up and said you cant add those sizes to cart
mean.gif
Nothing to be jealous of. Everyone's using script bots anyways. Zzzzzzzz

Whew, copped on NDC which I haven't done since fire red v's the new "wait" system threw me off but managed to get through and make the payment via paypal. Got my confirmation email from NDC and paypal. Time to take some zzzquil and knock out. Heads up to those in need of a size 11, I have an rsvp at NTLA that I won't be using now so that pair will be available. God bless and good luck to all those who need a pair :smile:

Nike sold out. I'm pretty sure oneness is taking phone orders for the grapes at 11 eastern

NDC got in!!! I was nervous with that in line thing but after a minute got my size 11. :smokin. Once it is in your cart you good. I even used that ebates 6% off

While i was waiting in NDC i actually managed to get through FNL. Added to cart of course once i hit checkout splash get the countdown. :smh:

Well back to HW since i'm up right :rolleyes

releasing a size 13 from my cart on NDC, happened to get lucky on another site as well.
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom