Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine. GL to everybody still trying to cop! Finishline and Footlocker was hectic. Most packed I've ever seen!

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Just copped off FNL for $160ish shipped using my $20 off WCR card.
Confirmation email already at my inbox.

This is the first time I've ever gotten through fnl... weird.  Got the conf email but I suppose I'm still in danger of cancellation?
Quite possibly because while they do have a dedicated warehouse, the overall inventory counts acknowledges the stores' as well. Let's say you ordered a size 10, and the actual warehouse has 0 left, but there's a pair of size 10 left unsold in a store somewhere...the size 10 would still show and allow you to check out. In theory, at this time the size 10 from that store should be pulled for you, but if there's a dude trying to buy right now in person, he would get it, and you would be out of luck. Adding in the facts that phone orders were allowed, and up to 5 pairs can be purchased per transaction make this thing even sketchier.

tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif

Just copped off FNL for $160ish shipped using my $20 off WCR card.
Confirmation email already at my inbox.
roll.gif

Just copped another size 13 from FNL and used a $20 WC!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just released a size 11 on NDC from a separate account. Hope one of you come up on it.

I'm jealous of you all saying "easy cop". Freaking' errors and bs right at 8 am. I'll have to keep checking re-stocks now. I was on dsg before 8 and it said product not available yet. Then at 8 my screen kept saying item not available for order. Why were they hiding the page? Then someone posted the link to it and I was *****%@#%@#%@.
same thing happened to me. then DSG popped up and said you cant add those sizes to cart :smh:

weird, i got an error message when checking out with FNL through Paypal, but I got an email from paypal saying my transaction went through, any one else get this ?

Yes!! got through on eastbay, then at checkout they made me wait with a countdown of 8 minutes before I could buy, charges have gone through on my card and got a order confirmation notice!! Thought once i saw that waiting in line for 8 minutes I was done, but looks like I got em!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom