Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polo's are a clean look def my style to rock with these... Kids cant be buying polos at $70+Tax they rather get a $30 garbage tee i aint fanna lie i got a couple of those but lets not overlook it though

:rofl:

These are nice. Where can you purchase these colors!
ebay is the best bet. They might have em on ralph lauren website but generally you can find polos cheaper on ebay unless you hit up the ralphlauren.com special sales where they do the 40% off n extra 20% n all that....

Polo's are a clean look def my style to rock with these... Kids cant be buying polos at $70+Tax they rather get a $30 garbage tee i aint fanna lie i got a couple of those but lets not overlook it though
word. My closet is packed with years and years of ralph lauren. Its classic. Never fails.

You want a hot shirt for these?? Go to Marshalls and get a 3-pack RL V-necks, and sit yo a** down lol... nah im joking, im just serious :D

white v-neck, smooth shorts, matching fitted.. fly guy

of course to each their own...

my turn

there actually arent any malls in Detroit
I guess I learned something new this evening about Detroit since I haven't been there before. I only know about Detroit based on sports. On a random note, all us Dodgers fans out here were really cheering hard for the Tigers in last year's World Series because we naturally hate the Giants.

I also know that idiotic attention ho mayor messed up the city during his regime, now he's locked up for his ignorance and corruption.

I just pray the Gestapo folks who regulate these forums don't try to go in on me for posting about malls again. I also hope that forum stalker who takes his mall knowledge game seriously doesn't try to hate on my interjection on malls again.

I was really curious why that guy takes it to the heart and head when people including me chime in on malls.

But that's good to learn from you if I ever visit Detroit. I actually like your Tigers although I'm a homer Dodgers fan. Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander kick big a__!
LMAO, wow, i had no idea dude was serious about his malls

but yea, Detroit is full of fair weather fans tho

im not really into baseball (or sports for that matter) tho, i only catch a couple innings when my dad watches it because Alex Avila has the same last name as my family, but we're not Mexican

Got my 2 pairs and I'm done with this thread :smokin

Onto the "Black grapes" or "Aqua 5s" or whatever you kids like calling it these days

Detroit has a mall

I mean, I guess technically there aren't any true malls that would be located within the city limits of Detroit proper... but Northland and Eastland are in Detroit, for all intents and purposes.[/quote]
but Northland is in Southfield

and Eastland is in Harper Woods

not trying to argue, but nobody from Detroit says Northland and Eastland are in Detroit

LMAO, wow, i had no idea dude was serious about his malls

but yea, Detroit is full of fair weather fans tho

im not really into baseball (or sports for that matter) tho, i only catch a couple innings when my dad watches it because Alex Avila has the same last name as my family, but we're not Mexican
a little off topic but that last comment just makes you sound stupid & ignorant "but we're not Mexican" he's Cuban & you have the same family name because you are both Hispanic/Latino.you should know this 
mean.gif

These ending up being a easy pickup for me.   The 13's were harder to get.  The HOH in the fashion show mall didn't even sell out as of 10:30PT when I left from up there.   So if your in Vegas and struck out try hitting up the HOH they might still have some left.

With the onslaught of corny grape gimmick t-shirts the last several days on here, also plain, predictable Jordan Brand corresponding apparel, and white tees and polo shirts are just so plain and too easy to get, I have this standout warmup jacket and either hat to go with these sneaks once Champs ships them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom