Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are going for about $250 on eBay, I'm shocked. I was expecting $350 - $400+, why so low? Also is it true theres a restock planned for the 25th?

Ok which one of y'all is this ?

roll.gif
That nasty-*** altima....
mean.gif

These are going for about $250 on eBay, I'm shocked. I was expecting $350 - $400+, why so low? Also is it true theres a restock planned for the 25th?
I was under the impression the restock will be other things. Not grapes...
nerd.gif

when I rolled up to a local spot to pick up my sz 11 i got thru a raffle there was at least 50-60 heads waiting outside the store...I was thinking 'wtf its 10:15 and they should've started at 10:00, either theyre late or maybe they just got HELLA pairs" I rolled up and asked the dude at the front if everybody in line won a raffle, and he said no. Then an employee came out and took me inside to get my pair. I asked the manager if what was up with the huge line when they already raffled their pairs, he said "I dont know man, I dont know why theyre even waiting."

Point being I cant believe there was really 50-60 heads MINIMUM waiting for pairs not claimed, GEEZ THE THIRST IS REALLY REAL, poor dudes. no way theres gonna be that many unclaimed pairs.. man id be surprised if more than or two were unclaimed. poor fools these r gonna restock like the fire reds.

Too all the people asking about the polos, try ebay or http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2130294

I believe the turquoise one is called 'French Turquoise' and the purple  is called 'Madison Magenta' on ralphlauren.com. Not 100% sure though as both those pics are from ebay sellers and neither give the actual color code in the description.

Feels like 2006 all over again.

:x Gonna see cats dressing like each other down the street. Do you though. Saw the 30 second finishline screen...Smiled and went back to sleep :lol:.

this shirt posted on kicksonfire instagram is not that bad. can cop at tmcustoms.com

[font=proxima-nova, Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]

you seem upset.....  prices should drop in a week or so also once the hype dies a little. 

Last edited:
Can I ask where you found these?  I cannot find them anywhere and I have been looking for weeks now before the shoe came out.
delray blue and madison magenta on ralphlauren.com

Last edited:
I'm gonna put the magic eraser to work on my 2006 pair.

Excuse my ignorance as I've only recently entered this thread. but are there comparison pics between the two retroes? Are these missing the padding at the base of the tongue like the fire reds?

why were u expecting a shoe that retails for 160 to resale for 350-400....hopefully no1 pays 400 for these

Not really one for too matchy matchy but whatever, just bought this shirt to go with em on Ebay.  I'm a fan of Diamond Co. too so figured I would wear regardless if I had on the Grapes or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom