Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the onslaught of corny grape gimmick t-shirts the last several days on here, also plain, predictable Jordan Brand corresponding apparel, and white tees and polo shirts are just so plain and too easy to get, I have this standout warmup jacket and either hat to go with these sneaks once Champs ships them to me.
pimp.gif
How long did it take you to find that jacket?

With the onslaught of corny grape gimmick t-shirts the last several days on here, also plain, predictable Jordan Brand corresponding apparel, and white tees and polo shirts are just so plain and too easy to get, I have this standout warmup jacket and either hat to go with these sneaks once Champs ships them to me.
outfit is a little played out but i've definitely seen worse you'll just look like somebody else everywhere you go for the next couple of months.everybody likes what they like so i'm not hating.

Last edited:
if you felt sorry for "the lil homie" i hope you didn't tax him 300

$300 cash outta the ATM is what he wanted to give me. Honestly I didn't wanna sell them. Back when the Concord's released I had someone offer me $600 for my pair and didn't sell them.

How bad did you really feel? Meaning ... Did you sell it for $300. Im going to assume your statement isnt complete.

I did it sell it for $300. The dude was like man sell me one of your pairs. I said I don't sell none of kicks. He was like I'll pay you whatever for it. 300 bucks and he said. After the deal he said and I quote, "you save my life bro, I gotta have these." I'm sure I could've gotten more for them from him but didn't wanna be a prick taking advantage. He was determine to leave with a pair. Felt bad cause he was walkin back and forth following me cause he wanted a pair. I had my two pairs locked down for myself.

Not my style. Im prolly gunna go with just a plain white T or one of these.....
Can I ask where you found these?  I cannot find them anywhere and I have been looking for weeks now before the shoe came out.

LMAO, wow, i had no idea dude was serious about his malls

but yea, Detroit is full of fair weather fans tho

im not really into baseball (or sports for that matter) tho, i only catch a couple innings when my dad watches it because Alex Avila has the same last name as my family, but we're not Mexican
a little off topic but that last comment just makes you sound stupid & ignorant "but we're not Mexican" he's Cuban & you have the same family name because you are both Hispanic/Latino.you should know this 
mean.gif
maybe since you know nothing about me you shouldnt make assumptions

anytime i tell someone my name its an assumption im Mexican, even other hispanics assume its gotta be Mexican, i dont even look central American (im black/negro/moreno, you choose your fav label) so its a running joke with my fam that we always say we're not Mexican

came to the thread for pictures tho, i decided not to go on these, i was only going to buy to resell and i dont have the need or heart of a reseller, not tryin to drive all over the place like a weedman for meetups and didnt want to do all the leg work to lock down pairs

$300 cash outta the ATM is what he wanted to give me. Honestly I didn't wanna sell them. Back when the Concord's released I had someone offer me $600 for my pair and didn't sell them.
I did it sell it for $300. The dude was like man sell me one of your pairs. I said I don't sell none of kicks. He was like I'll pay you whatever for it. 300 bucks and he said. After the deal he said and I quote, "you save my life bro, I gotta have these." I'm sure I could've gotten more for them from him but didn't wanna be a prick taking advantage. He was determine to leave with a pair. Felt bad cause he was walkin back and forth following me cause he wanted a pair. I had my two pairs locked down for myself.
mean.gif
 i couldn't do that 2 somebody i seriously considered a friend even if they insisted i would of sold for retail and left it @ that & felt good that i helped someone i cared about but everybody is their own man so do what u do.

maybe since you know nothing about me you shouldnt make assumptions

anytime i tell someone my name its an assumption im Mexican, even other hispanics assume its gotta be Mexican, i dont even look central American (im black/negro/moreno, you choose your fav label) so its a running joke with my fam that we always say we're not Mexican

came to the thread for pictures tho, i decided not to go on these, i was only going to buy to resell and i dont have the need or heart of a reseller, not tryin to drive all over the place like a weedman for meetups and didnt want to do all the leg work to lock down pairs
well i don't really don't find that funny so could we keep it moving & about the kicks.

I got these for my Summit Lake Lebrons so ill be wearing these with the Grapes and I bought a button up this morning from American Eagle.

:smh:  i couldn't do that 2 somebody i seriously considered a friend even if they insisted i would of sold for retail and left it @ that & felt good that i helped someone i cared about but everybody is their own man so do what u do.

Oh I guess I didn't make that clear either. The dude was a stranger. "Homie" is what I call everyone. I'm not a prick like that. I've helped NT peeps before for retail. Never asked for gas or anything except shipping fees.

Nice n easy this morning but the hype ws real, everybody wanted a pair

Last edited:
congrats to everyone that copped a pair.

if the trend from the last few releases continue, there will be a restock in a few weeks.  hopefully i can cop a second pair then.

88s #2 and the black grapes are next for me

Oh I guess I didn't make that clear either. The dude was a stranger. "Homie" is what I call everyone. I'm not a prick like that. I've helped NT peeps before for retail. Never asked for gas or anything except shipping fees.
i gotcha i was like damn that's low lol i would do a random person like that depending on the person tho i'd feel bad but business always comes first.i don't resell i get where your coming from tho.

Last edited:
Payment completed on paypal and I received confirmation emails from paypal and eastbay but the statut of my order on Eastbay is "waiting for Order Approval"... Is it normal? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom