Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game just put this up on IG...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
The Game has been corny for a minute though.     

man, resellers are killing it man

these things are all over the place in my city, i wanted to flip these, but its not happenin, everybody and they moms is tryin to get 300

I dont get how matching makes you look like an idiot tbh

Because if you're all matchy matchy, shirt and hat with all the same colors of your shoes, looks like you're in some lame uniform.
If you want a corny matchy matchy uniform, you can get one for free, apply here.....

I'm impressed by Game's fridge, though, he seems to eat healthy.

Also, why are people still matching their clothes to their kicks? Its 2013, and you look like an idiot.
I like matching my clothes and kicks some what but I don't go all  out like how a lot of people on here do.      You won't catch me rocking no purple or emerald colored pants  but it's what ever. People can wear what they want.  Just because they're matching from head to toe doesn't make them a idiot.  That's an ignorant statement. 
mean.gif

people in this thread just proving more and more that NT has no taste in clothing lol . 

I hope people don't get impatient and pay over 200 for these. Especially with another half million pair restock coming on June 1st.

I hope people don't get impatient and pay over 200 for these. Especially with another half million pair restock coming on June 1st.
I agree the restock has been confirmed too.   They restock the same day the black grapes come out.  

Just wanted to thank you all for beasting over these and making Pure Plats easy to obtain.

LOL most of the images posted today in this thread has to do with clothes to go with the shoe.

where all the shots of the shoes? Where FutureDhughes at?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom