Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game just put this up on IG...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
Why Man Jesus Piece was such a great album, I cant even talk ish on his music but come on man!!!
images

Thought it would be harder to get, so I took weds off from work earlier this week n got a guarantee ticket. But woke up at 830 n went to my mall and saw some stores open went in there and manage to get a 3rd n 4th pair with no lines at all and they had about 15 pairs still sitting. Kinda pissed off I took Wednesday off from work but happy I got 4 pairs of my 2nd favorite colorway of the 5's.

Man Im too old for this. People was bout to fight it was crazy. It was raining here in Atl guess that already had his shoes had a whole outift standing in the rain tryna flex. Dudes rounding away in the parking with grapes on their dashboards. Never seen so much non sense in my life. Was able to get them though mall had plenty.

Great day not stressing about this purchase and getting for under retail. Walked in to Northridge FTL, 2 chicks working. Pulled out the expired bday coupon plastic card i still had in my wallet. Told her its expired but I had the new codes. She asked where I got codes said FTL Cust Service sent me the new coupon to use. Showed her pic of coupon on my phone. Called her manager said it was cool to use bday coupon, $147 out the door. My expired coupon actually scanned so she didn't need new one.

Extra $30 for 5 de Mayo beer money!

These are going for about $250 on eBay, I'm shocked. I was expecting $350 - $400+, why so low? Also is it true theres a restock planned for the 25th?
you seem upset.....  prices should drop in a week or so also once the hype dies a little. 
I didn't copp, and I'm not a reseller.
These are going for about $250 on eBay, I'm shocked. I was expecting $350 - $400+, why so low? Also is it true theres a restock planned for the 25th?
why were u expecting a shoe that retails for 160 to resale for 350-400....hopefully no1 pays 400 for these
Hmmm... never heard of Royal 1s... :rolleyes

I'm impressed by Game's fridge, though, he seems to eat healthy.

Also, why are people still matching their clothes to their kicks? Its 2013, and you look like an idiot.

Jw can you order from footlocker and eastbay or will they cancel one of your orders since they are the same company.

Great day not stressing about this purchase and getting for under retail. Walked in to Northridge FTL, 2 chicks working. Pulled out the expired bday coupon plastic card i still had in my wallet. Told her its expired but I had the new codes. She asked where I got codes said FTL Cust Service sent me the new coupon to use. Showed her pic of coupon on my phone. Called her manager said it was cool to use bday coupon, $147 out the door. My expired coupon actually scanned so she didn't need new one.

Extra $30 for 5 de Mayo beer money!

freaking crazy, i just walked into the mall couple hour ago and my footaction still had some good sizes left.

looking like jordan brand is producing more sneaker.

happy to cop 2 pair. one online and one in-store
smokin.gif

I didn't copp, and I'm not a reseller.
Hmmm... never heard of Royal 1s...
eyes.gif
Copped the Royals. Those were completely different tho. Limited quantities.... Limited retail locations..... 12 yrs since retro... OG nike air branding..... Of course the price on those would skyrocket in todays new age of hype and resell

These are a mass produced GR. I know demand still outweighs supply but nowhere near the Royals. If people are still walking in there respective malls and coming out with pairs at 4pm EST then its pretty safe to say that these are mass produced. 

Last edited:
Waited an hour and thirty in the cold but I came away successful! 6y and 12c for me and my lil' nephew. Copped him a shirt and I bought myself that tank that was made for them. All in all, good day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom