Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Jordan is a unisex name. I know a girl named "Jorden" who used to get tantalized for having her name spelled wrong. People who spell their childrens name wrong think they are being unique but they are just doing their kids a disservice.

I have a 12 year old sister who hates her name because it is spelled "Karena" the Nigerian spelling before Nigerians realized it is stupid.

Disservice? Thats taking it a little too far. Nothing wrong with Jordyn for a girl. Nice name.

Some of you might want to check your raffle/reservation stores. After the employees pick through what's left of what people didn't pick up, you might end up with a pair. I went to the mall this morning and got a pair when they opened. Of course the amount they had left was different than what they said at 6pm though.

Post of the year! This guy sums up everything that has gone wrong with the culture and Jordan threads in general in this one post.
thanks man 
smokin.gif

so no respect for guys like Barkley?

Maybe some of ya'll are too young to even know how good Barkley was. Its a shame he never won a ring. He's piss on this current NBA breed.

You can thank Jordan for that lol. But seriously, a lot of guys missed out on a ring, Ewing, Malone, etc. Olajuwon made the best outta Jordan's retirement and won 2.

:rofl: Jordan is a unisex name. I know a girl named "Jorden" who used to get tantalized for having her name spelled wrong. People who spell their childrens name wrong think they are being unique but they are just doing their kids a disservice.

I have a 12 year old sister who hates her name because it is spelled "Karena" the Nigerian spelling before Nigerians realized it is stupid.
You are untitled to your own opinion and I respect that but with all-do-respect, I'm not Nigerian nor is my family but if you are and I somehow offended you, I'm sorry.

On the upside, i learned something new about the Nigerians today. No sarcasm, being serious
:lol:

Disservice? Thats taking it a little too far. Nothing wrong with Jordyn for a girl. Nice name.
Thank you. We love it.

Last edited:
Post of the year! This guy sums up everything that has gone wrong with the culture and Jordan threads in general in this one post.

exactly. i give this new sneaker culture 3years tops as its peaking and about to crash down to normal after the vi 23rd anniversary since the vii,viii and ix models have all been retroed color wise and most 2times or more

You are untitled to your own opinion and I respect that but with all-do-respect, I'm not Nigerian nor is my family but if you are and I somehow offended you, I'm sorry.

On the upside, i learned something new about the Nigerians today. No sarcasm, being serious
:lol:
Thank you. We love it.

my baby girl middle name is jordynn, then again her first name is skye and happened to be born on the 23rd:rolleyes lol.

everyone always said how i had that planned:smh:, but always loved those two names regardless if i watched jordan growing up and he's my favorite nba player

then again my sn sums it ups

just got back from the mall and saw some on display at my local FTL not sure what sizes they have left but just by looking at the display it looks like a 8.5 to 10
ohwell.gif

my baby girl middle name is jordynn, then again her first name is skye and happened to be born on the 23rd:rolleyes lol.

everyone always said how i had that planned:smh:, but always loved those two names regardless if i watched jordan growing up and he's my favorite nba player

then again my sn sums it ups

That's a nice name. My daughters name is jordyn, I guess
It's a popular name for people's daughters on NT :lol:

my local has a 13. If.I go get my size 11 I can get you a 13 for retail+tax+shipping

Solid bruh ! Good looking out for dude ! It's cool to see that, ppls are usually to busy scrapping over here ! Lol !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom